Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Lich Bane Procs Early

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Elias Songstorm

12-06-2012

Not entirely sure if this was intended, but Lich Bane procs upon beginning to cast a spell, not after the full channel. I don't just mean on spells that are meant to be channeled like Fiddlesticks's Drain or Malzahar's ult. It will do this on any spell, even with a cast time of 0.1 seconds.

What happened:
1. Playing Veigar in a custom game, bought Lich Bane.
2. Was trying to last hit with Q, sometimes minion would die before Q finished channeling.
3. After experimenting, turns out the auto-attack that was flying through the air was hitting for Lich Bane damage, cancelling the spell because the minion would die.

I know it seems like a small issue, but I got fairly good at proc'ing LB and not spending cooldowns. I was dealing 600~ damage to minions without casting anything. I would just wait until my auto-attack was almost at the minion and press Q.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Elias Songstorm

12-10-2012

bump