countering Daina.

12345 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KickinTheAce

12-06-2012

Ok i have seen alot of Diana bashing posts. I am putting this out there because it looks like people are having a rough time against her.

First thing you need to remember when facing her is, she HAS to melee to last hit. That means harrass her like crazy early. Most diana's will not use their q to last hit mobs because mana pool is too small early game. There are a couple champions that counter her very well.

My top pick is swain, if she comes within range of the minions throw your q-e combo against her. Problem solved

Another amazing pick is malzahar. Silence and damage over time combo works wonders.

Cass is insane against her even at level 6. If she dashes in, ulti poison combo gg.

I heard teemo is a great one too. ( i dont play teemo. So just by ear )

So what is the one thing they all have in common? Damage over time. Ok now that we've counters down lets take a look at our early game. If you harrass like you should. Lets say they even tried to gank you, forcing you to go back to base. The most cs she should have is 20. You should be about 60ish which leaves you basicly a full item ahead of her. At that point you should be laughing at her. Now remember if she does use her full combo on you that means she can't escape (disregarding her flash because i assume you have it also)

Yes she is easy to play and she is fun. She absolutely not overpowered. I have beaten Daina many many times. I have also owned as her too. But a smart players knows when to be aggressive. That being said i would not make Daina a first pick in ranked for the simple reason IS that she so easily countered. Alot of people say she brings too much to the table well lets bring a league favorite. Ahri

Her q is a nuke that does true damage. Wow (that means she will ALWAYS be effective at damaging)
Her w summon does damage if they get close. No matter what happens. (Not super powerful but useful)
Her e is a hard cc that WALKS towards your team. Hey its not a aoe pull but it is ranged. Could you imagine if diana had that skill? Never miss a q again.

Last but not least, her ulti. A super charged akali bounces anywhere she wants for AOE damage.

(I am not saying either are overpowered but Ahri brings a lot more then diana does)

They are both strong in there own way.

EDIT:Sorry if i mispelled some things doing this on my phone. (Darn fat fingers)

I hope this was helpful to those having problems. I also hope people will stop bashing her.

Voidgolem

12-06-2012

and then she hits 6.

KickinTheAce

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voidgolem View Post
and then she hits 6.
If you are that scared of her i did meantion cass rapes her even at level 6

Voidgolem

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KickinTheAce View Post
If you are that scares of her i did meantion cass rapes her even at level 6
I find that difficult to believe unless the Diana is exceptionally bad at avoiding Q's pre-6.

ichibaNNN

12-06-2012

1. Its Diana
2. Sorry thats not at all how laning against diana works maybe if shes REALLy really bad or else she just farms safely til 6 gets a jungle gank and snowballs

whouthink

12-06-2012

What actually happens

You pick a squishy caster against Diana
She farms with Qs till 6 (lolflat55cost)
QWREQR dead

KickinTheAce

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ichibaNNN View Post
1. Its Diana
2. Sorry thats not at all how laning against diana works maybe if shes REALLy really bad or else she just farms safely til 6 gets a jungle gank and snowballs
Yes, yes it is. I was at least informative. If you cant beat her because you need practice then admit that to yourself. Be a smart player. Not one who cry's op because your main cant beat her.

whouthink

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KickinTheAce View Post
Yes, yes it is. I was at least informative. If you cant beat her because you need practice then admit that to yourself. Be a smart player. Not one who cry's op because your main cant beat her.
"Well you see, if Diana is retarded and eats all of your harass in lane while doing nothing back you win"

Thats what you said.

KickinTheAce

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by whouthink View Post
What actually happens

You pick a squishy caster against Diana
She farms with Qs till 6 (lolflat55cost)
QWREQR dead
No what acually happens. She ulti's. Ohh shes in your face? The wrong spot to be. You ulti. Combo spam. She is dead.

Foo18

12-06-2012

Steps to laning against diana.

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/...49/060/305.jpg

(How do I add attachements? I went into "manage attachements" then chose the file, but there was nothing to do from there. So, how do I add one?)

12345 ... 8