Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Liandrys Torment on ryze?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rollerball

12-05-2012

Does it work well? OP? Worth getting over Rod of ages or Rabadons?

MorikTheMad

12-05-2012

If I was going to get it, it would replace my abyssal scepter in situations where I don't need the MR.

Warrrrax

12-07-2012

Torment is alright. I wouldnt rush to upgrade your Guise and Ryze already wants/needs other stuff like bigger health/mana from Rod of Ages, Glacial shroud for CDR/armor, Abyssal or Banshees for MR/health.
Building Ryze as standard AP is kind of wasting his potential since mana items are more efficient in general.
Ryze also tends to use a Q,W,E,Q quick combo instead of spacing out his spells. This makes Torment much less effective. If you ARE going torment, then your defense likely sucks and/or no CDR and you CANT afford to go with your Q,W,Q,E,Q,R,Q,W,Q,E,Q combo.