Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Is jungling dead?

Yes 9 13.85%
Mitigated 9 13.85%
No 44 67.69%
I don't care 3 4.62%
Voters 65 .

Jungle has been screwed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

first time Vayne

12-08-2012

People only think twice about jungling now because change intimidates them. Regular junglers don't really know if their patterns will be affected, and novice junglers are reading all this rage about it. Give it time, and people will return to the jungle just fine. In fact, I predict that more people will pick up jungling after all these cool new changes have settled in.

Nozner

12-08-2012

The problem I'm having adjusting to the new jungle is that I'm trying to whole play more conservative stay in there and farm up so I can be the same level as bot lane if I make all the camps and maybe sneak a wraith from my enemy. I consider my ganks more carefully now as well, for instance if it doesn't look like a sure kill I won't go (this might be the wrong thing to do but it feels like you get punished with a level loss if you fail). But I have only played around a dozen games as jungler under the new system and hope that ill get the hang of it soon.

Now to get to my actual problem which is basically anyone playing from 900 -> 1300 elo (my Elo zone, nice and low I know) in the positions of mid/bot/top that somehow seem to expect countless ganks when they start to **** the bed in their respective 2v2 or 1v1 lanes. This is normally followed by jungler doesn't do this jungler doesn't do that name calling and flaming. Maybe you guys can just cut us some slack while we try and figure this new thing out thanks in advance.

- Nozner

PogoPogoPogoPogo

12-08-2012

Wow. Looking at this poll, I now understand why people refuse to make fair polls. This poll is about as fair a poll I think I've ever seen on the forums, and the overwhelming majority disagrees with the OP.

Sovreign22

12-08-2012

Dead no, weaker yes. They just need to increase gold gains and exp just a little, I hope they follow the season 1 to 2 chain of events where they buff the changes after their changes made the jungle weaker than it should be.

KazeNoHoshi

12-08-2012

Quote:
Meserion:
Old (S1) Jungle: omgawd only certain champions can jungle: Trundle Uber jungler

S2 Jungle: I can jungle with supports xD. MUST GANK TO KEEP UP OR IM USELESS!

S3 Jungle: Jungle harder again I can farm in jungle now don't need to gank 24/7 to keep up. Trundle? Is that you? you're back...

must thumbs up.,,,, so true when watching my brother play trundle people used to yell at him.