Is jungling dead?

Yes 9 13.85%
Mitigated 9 13.85%
No 44 67.69%
I don't care 3 4.62%
Voters: 65. You may not vote on this poll

Jungle has been screwed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

linvi

12-05-2012

Seriously you've just killed the fun of jungling.
You said it will allow everyone to jungle when it requires only a constant jungling and smite.

For some players it was interested to use other summoner spells other than smite and this is not possible. Farming a jungle IS NOT INTERESTING.

Thanks for screwing my favorite part of the game.

linvi

12-05-2012

Even using 3 potions, a specialized masteries and a simple leash it is impossible to take out mobs in the jungle...

Such a nice update that limits your game options.

AppleCorporation

12-05-2012

they buffed jungle so that the meta wouldnt be as dependent on the jungler

Helter Kremlin

12-06-2012

Jungle mobs AREN'T Impossible to kill. No offense, but if you can't jungle cause of a simple buff to where the bigger creature is stronger and the smaller ones are weaker, then you aren't a jungler and shouldn't be in there in the first place. Just being honest.

Sephïroth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-06-2012

1.) The general population hasn't learned how to leash in the new jungle, you provide damage so the jungler can clear easier.

2.) The jungle is meant to be harder to be less reliant on your jungler in the early game.

3.) You haven't even given it a week yet, and you're complaining.

4.) If you cannot survive the jungle, then you're doing it wrong. With the new items and masteries, just about anyone can jungle. You just have to do it right.

Curiousity, who is it you're jungling, and what are you runes/masteries?

Helter Kremlin

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reimie View Post
1.) The general population hasn't learned how to leash in the new jungle, you provide damage so the jungler can clear easier.

2.) The jungle is meant to be harder to be less reliant on your jungler in the early game.

3.) You haven't even given it a week yet, and you're complaining.

4.) If you cannot survive the jungle, then you're doing it wrong. With the new items and masteries, just about anyone can jungle. You just have to do it right.

Curiousity, who is it you're jungling, and what are you runes/masteries?
This.

Jordans

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by linvi View Post
For some players it was interested to use other summoner spells other than smite and this is not possible. Farming a jungle IS NOT INTERESTING.

Thanks for screwing my favorite part of the game.
If you were jungling before this patch without using smite... you were doing it very very wrong.

Meserion

12-06-2012

Old (S1) Jungle: omgawd only certain champions can jungle: Trundle Uber jungler

S2 Jungle: I can jungle with supports xD. MUST GANK TO KEEP UP OR IM USELESS!

S3 Jungle: Jungle harder again I can farm in jungle now don't need to gank 24/7 to keep up. Trundle? Is that you? you're back...

Hypnagogia

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meserion View Post
Old (S1) Jungle: omgawd only certain champions can jungle: Trundle Uber jungler

S2 Jungle: I can jungle with supports xD. MUST GANK TO KEEP UP OR IM USELESS!

S3 Jungle: Jungle harder again I can farm in jungle now don't need to gank 24/7 to keep up. Trundle? Is that you? you're back...
Stop giving people ideas! Trundle is mine and I liked it when nobody else played him.

adc

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helter Kremlin View Post
Jungle mobs AREN'T Impossible to kill. No offense, but if you can't jungle cause of a simple buff to where the bigger creature is stronger and the smaller ones are weaker, then you aren't a jungler and shouldn't be in there in the first place. Just being honest.
To be a bit more blunt about it, since this guy is trying to be nice:

The new jungle did nothing to stop junglers clearing the jungle. If you can't clear the new jungle, you are bad, you have bad runes or masteries, or you have bad starting items (boots 3 is really really hard now). Since the latter of the two are generally because of the former, you're probably just bad.

Fairly sure most heroes can still clear the jungle. The idea was to make it so that Lee Sin can't go top lane with full HP at level 2 and get first blood, which immediately puts the enemy at a severe disadvantage. Now that Lee Sin will be at 1/2, or 1/3rd HP, which gives the enemy a chance.

Stop complaining because you don't instantly win the game anymore.