Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Season 3 Patch lag

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OreoMonsta

12-05-2012

After the Season 3 patch I constantly get lag spikes throughout the game. Any suggestions?

YouLoseAllRings

12-05-2012

Me and my fiancee both are having horrible lag spikes just about every game as well, and it's only happened since the patch.

Void2258

12-05-2012

Massive unplayable lag since patch. Delay of over 5 seconds on everything.

Cannot farm. Cannot hit skill shots. Cannot position. Cannot dodge attacks. Cannot tell when being attacked. Phantom minions. champions appearing as game jumps forward through long stretches of time to try to catch up.

WheresMyLiquor

12-05-2012

Yup I agree Lag Is horrid from the new season patch

RoadkilltheFlat

Recruiter

12-05-2012

Same. Constant lag spikes, disconnects, inability to play/position/tell that I'm being attacked. Help?

Flamespires

12-06-2012

I have been getting these too and it's really ruining this game for me. Anybody know why it happens?

IS149c9d0730e8b88ab7fc5

12-06-2012

Getting this as well.

ZenithZephyr

12-06-2012

Yup. Game unplayable.

Lulu is so Cute

12-06-2012

Yup, just started experiencing this as well. When I was loading, I was at 23 ping. Suddenly, mid-game I started to get 700+ ping.

Testing my internet speed on Google Chrome still gives me an incredibly low ping, so I'm wondering what this is and how I could fix it on my end, or if this is on the server's end...

Rakamar

12-06-2012

Same as everybody above. Tried to go as far as lowering all video settings to the lowest possible. All actions have at least 1 sec delay. I main Twisted Fate, pick a card has never been harder: not once in one game did the card I pick be the one I wanted. (i.e.; blue card would change to red after I lock blue, yellow card would change to blue after I lock, ect.). Game is unplayable.