Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Yorick and Season 3

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wizpiggleton

12-05-2012

I've been playing around with him today and the news items are lovely. He became much more versatile the new jungle mob mechanic give him a huge advantage for example he can take dragon without getting hit.
Some things that I found pretty awesome

Spirit of the elder lizard:
I wasn't expecting this to work but it actually does, you can actually proc the true damage passive off with his ghosts.

Manamune:
Now that it upgrades Yorick isn't completely useless late game even if he builds a little tanky.

Spirit Visage: After the minor nerf to his E this is welcome, although it costs more so that kind of sucks but at least it synergizes with him in the mid game.

That's all I time to try out but there's so many option for him. I fell in love with him all over again.