Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Season 3 support Alistar?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SouthSideBumper

12-05-2012

So I just got the free Alistar "lol, only super late, nbd" and I wanna get good with him as support. Not really sure what items/masteries/runes to go with S3. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

SouthSideBumper

12-06-2012

bump, still looking for advice D:

SouthSideBumper

12-06-2012

300+ views and no posts? .-.

Rurata

12-06-2012

nothing really special here for Alistar...just build like you would any other support, except leave out the pickpocket mastery. Alistar is a melee champ, and you're not likely going to be able to harass very much on a consistent basis.

Immortal Strain

12-07-2012

I am by no way an expert, but I find the most important thing about Alistar is the Headbutt + Pulverize combo. If you can get good at timing and communicating with your lane partner you will have lots of good games.

Watch that mana though as it goes quickly.