Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Nasus, the Avatar of Death]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Meister

11-26-2009

Quote:
Jonas Sterling:
This build is practically a replica of my guide, Out for Blood. The only differences are the item build (Getting Chalice. Why waste the gold?) ( T-Force early rather than building power beforehand), the skill build (One rank of Wither? Come on.) And the practicality. This guide makes Nasus go in "all directions." If I wanted a Generalized Nasus I'd take the reccommended build. However, he has points here and there. I'm not dismissing it, just not taking it seriously.

Yah, only the masteries, the summoner spells, the item build, the game play text, and the skill build are different. It's practically a replica.

I personally prefer a more tankish Nasus, but it's interesting to see the different stuff people do with him. Also, chalice can be a good buy if:
1) You need the magic resist (against lots of casters)
2) There is a jungler on your team who is taking the golem buff

Soobydoo

11-26-2009

Quote:
Jonas Sterling:
This build is practically a replica of my guide, Out for Blood. The only differences are the item build (Getting Chalice. Why waste the gold?) ( T-Force early rather than building power beforehand), the skill build (One rank of Wither? Come on.) And the practicality. This guide makes Nasus go in "all directions." If I wanted a Generalized Nasus I'd take the reccommended build. However, he has points here and there. I'm not dismissing it, just not taking it seriously.

One thing that made me right this guide is that i only saw one Nasus guide out there, your so-called Out for Blood. Which in my opinion, like other people have posted, is that your "to heavy in the lifesteal" which i believe is a big problem for a balanced champion. Your note on the chalice is ok, due to it is my least needed item in the biuld but, when casters that stack a lot of Ap early game and this there to easily count. Also with me not getting the golem buff often is something i try to due as often as i can, but shit happens. lastly, to note on it being anything close to your giuld i would say not.

Soobydoo

11-27-2009

Quote:
relkin:
Great guide, I like you item setup, I differ a little bit but i'll explain why.

Codex
merc treads
zeal
sheen
phage --> trinity force
stinger --->Nashor's tooth
executioners

I have the same run setup and skill build as you exactly. The reason i pick up Nashor's if for mega cooldown reduction. I can get this to have Siphon castable every 3 seconds. Just a thought.

My only problem witht choosing the Nashor's Tooth, is that, that is TOO much spent into AP which is a stat he does NOT need and working for the Codex first is not to smart, if any i would work on the Stinger first due to its attack speed boosus, and just stop there. Some better choices would be the Frozon Heart, which gives you mana and a lot better survivability or the The Brutalizer which would be great with him due to he loves to stack that armor pen. Lastly is the one i started using instead of my Chalias, and that is the Soul Shroud. I love this peace of armor, now it makes my Nasus even more of a team player due to giving the entire team up to three buffs, Lifesteal, heal and mana regen, CD reduction, and lastly if cast, rally for damage boost. One last thing to note on your biuld, is that you got no addtional lifesteal, doing this makes a huge improvment on your surviability. In all thanks for the contrabutions, just wanted to give you my sight on the biuld.

Murder Turtle

Adjudicator

05-22-2010

Quote:
Vamprski:
Am I the only one who thinks it strange he complimented himself?

Im the only one who thinks its weird that hes misspelled guide like 4 different times and all different ways.

roninsm

05-22-2010

Why would you necro such a ****ty guide?

MarkeyYe

05-23-2010

Quote:
Drexl:
Please tell me this is a joke?

lol