Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

League of Legends no se inicia / League of Legends dont start.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MikiElAmo

12-05-2012

Lo que me pasa, es que al iniciar el LoL, me aparece el icono de '' League of Legends ''
pero tarda mucho en cargar, al estar unos 5 minutos esperando, el icono desaparece pero el LoL no se abre, he probado de reiniciar sesión pero nada :S
Porfavor si me pudierais ayudar a arregrarlo de alguna forma para no tener que reinstalarlo
PD: Lo que deberia iniciarse es el Launcher, pero no llega a aparecer.

In inglish, but i dont know to much english :S This is with transalte.google xP

What happens to me is that launching LoL, I get the icon'' League of Legends''
but it takes too long to load, being about 5 minutes waiting, the icon disappears but LoL does not open, I tried to log in again but nothing: S
Please help me if I repair it in some way to avoid having to reinstall
PD: What is the Launcher should start, but does not appear.

RaavenLV

12-05-2012

Ve al administrador de tareas (Ctrl + Alt + Supr) y busca los procesos que contengan:
-Akamai net session
-PVP .net
-LoL patcher
-Pando media booster

dales click derecho y 'Finalizar arbol de procesos'

Por favor, haznos saber si funcionó

daaniiel400

04-13-2013

cuando inicio league of legends y pulso play no me abre el menu para poner mi usuario y contraseña abro de nuevo y me aparese el icono de league og legends y me aparese una ventana diciendo que hay otro proseso de ejecucion pero me espero como mas de 10 minutos y no pasa absolutamente nada y luego pregunta que si quiero terminarlo pulso que si y trato de abrir nuevamente y sucede lo mismo que hago????'

Oshiris

04-18-2013

04/18/2013 11:02 [INFO] Solid LauncherLib [1.0.0.33] initializing...
04/18/2013 11:02 [INFO] Add App[League of Legends Launcher] Exe[C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\lol.launcher.exe] to Windows Firewall
04/18/2013 11:02 [INFO] Retrieving dynamic path[http://patcher.lol-europe.com/lol-cb3.SourceURL.xml]
04/18/2013 11:02 [WARNING] Error retrieving [http://patcher.lol-europe.com/lol-cb3.SourceURL.xml] ErrorCode 950