Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

about move heart of gold

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

i wanna talk about move the heart of gold. move heart of gold is fine, but u move the only item for the bot tank support. u may say we can use Philosopher's Stone, thats fine, but Eleisa's Miracle and Shurelya's Reverie is not that good for tanks. if riot create a new items that evolve by Philosopher's Stone and it is tanky, we will appreciate that.

Heart of Gold was removed due to the fact that it was an insta pick for any support, so it sorta caused problems (Riot posted a video that actually said why they removed it).

I will admit, Tanks got hit hard this patch. But supports got some major advantages, too.

But, I think that a new item isn't necessary yet when the patch hasn't even been out for a week. People still need to play around with the new items. Find a build that works, and come back when you've done SEVERAL tests

Wizard Of Ham

Heart of Gold was used lots because it made sense. Now support doesn't make sense. You get a regen item and damage item for gold.. Why? You aren't building damage as a support or generally taking a lot of damage, unless you're nunu and transitioning into a tank build.

I don't really think there is a debate that a new item has to be inputted. Support just isn't viable anymore.