Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Best champ to carry low levels?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sky Mence

12-05-2012

Story: Solo Top player here. Got banned (Not by tribunal, i wasnt banned once besides this after i learned that ragequitting is against the rules at level 5. I dont rage much at all) Whatever, i would like suggestions on carrying low level AFKers, Trolls, Pre-30 meta, New players, and beating enemy smurfs until the meta stabilizes in blind pick with solotop and jungler.

Im thinking i should play a pubstomper like darius/tryn or a lategame adc, but idk much about it.

Any suggestions by community?

Joe Krake

12-05-2012

If I had to wager a guess I would say jax. Jax can destroy a team.

revog

12-06-2012

Anyone with a global presence ie tf shen

Beef All The Way

12-06-2012

Master Yi..... low levels have no idea what stuns are, or how to best use them. Just build Phantom dancer, 2x Blood thirsters, IE, att speed boots, and the tenacity att speed crit item. mow down the n00bs.

almsot forgot, take exhaust and ignight, or exhaust cleanse. Use alpha strike to chase them over walls when they flash. (time it right and you go with them.)

ScarbowTonyGor

12-06-2012

1 - Mord
2 - Jax
3 - Yi

The Yung God

12-06-2012

Personally I've been carrying games with Jayce. You can build him a number of ways, but if you build him with a little bit of health/armor and straight damage.. Own city. His poke in lanes is so rediculous, and his versatility and escape abilities are endless. If you don't choose Jayce, I would definitely say Jax. I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that Jax is the only champion that could virtually 1v1 any champion. And I have been on teams where we have gotten destroyed by a Jax. He can easily take at least 3 champs at the same time late game, which is absolutely mindblowing to me.

StompingOrphans

12-06-2012

Master Yi Opee