Mokulu's build simulator

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Oconnomo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2012

Is the attack speed being calculated correctly? It says I'm maxing out my attack speed on cait with one PD and the 4% as mastery (at level 18)

CantFindKeyboard

12-05-2012

Elaborate.

Oconnomo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2012

http://beta.lol.fanrealm.net/wcwujEuYT1g0RKZSH6PX/

Standard Cait build. Shows 2.492 attack speed with only attack speed item being phantom dancer and zerker's greaves which seems incorrect to me (in class so I can't test in real game myself)

FatBear5090

12-05-2012

It looks like it is calculating it and then adding the same speed on again to the total amount, I believe the correct total would be the 1.503 that you see there.

Oconnomo

12-05-2012

actually I think I isolated the problem, I have zerks with furor upgrade (zerks without furor upgrade gives output of 2.0x attack speed which seems more correct). If I use furor upgrade output jumps to 2.492.

Asylum Lux

12-05-2012

Caitlyn was recently buffed to have supremely high attack speed to compensate for her lack of an attack speed steroid. Headshot was replaced with Semi-Automatic, reducing the damage dealt by her autoattacks by 20% but doubling her attack speed.

NotBuzzJack

12-05-2012

Oh sweet he finally updated it.

Oconnomo

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexy Skunk View Post
Caitlyn was recently buffed to have supremely high attack speed to compensate for her lack of an attack speed steroid. Headshot was replaced with Semi-Automatic, reducing the damage dealt by her autoattacks by 20% but doubling her attack speed.
Lol. Though it would make for a pretty awesome champ: RAMBO: attack speed cap doubled to 5 attacks per second, attack animation minimal so as to not interfere with rapid attacks. Base damage half standard for ranged adcs.