Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

Failure to commincate: bannable offense?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Get into draft, someone called adc and mid, so I call top. Then I say I play Darius or sion (since darius gets banned often) then ASK who everyone is playing. Adc says Jayce, and no one else answer.

Jungle picks Olaf, adc picks Jayce ... then mid picks Zed and tells me to pick AP. I can't pick AP since I have no AP champs, no ap runes and general suck with AP champs thats why I say upfront I'm playing Darius (AD). (Thats also why I play Draft normal and not rank since I can't AP)

Then in game he asks why I didn't pick AP and I tell him all that and then I ask why he didn't say who he was playing since I specifically asked that to make sure we have AP/tank/etc. He says whenever he tells people hes going to play AD mid on everyone else playing AD someone dodges que ... well obviously. That he couldn't comprehend that is beyond me.

Is something like this enough to report someone for failure to communicate? Hope he sees this post and stops acting stupid.