Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Maestro Error

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Trilium

12-05-2012

When I try to connect to LoL after this small patch that just now happened i get this error message saying: There was an error connecting with Maestro. League of Legends will now exit. Please try restarting the client. Help please?

Ragebeard Manric

12-05-2012

Restart your comp.

I get this every time there is a patch, too, for the last year and a half probably. Doesn't look like it's getting fixed any time soon.

Apparently its some kind of connection issue but it only ever happens after patches for me so I dunno.

Trilium

12-05-2012

Quote:
Ragebeard Manric:
Restart your comp.

I get this every time there is a patch, too, for the last year and a half probably. Doesn't look like it's getting fixed any time soon.

Apparently its some kind of connection issue but it only ever happens after patches for me so I dunno.

Alrighty thanks dude.