Are any of the new items good on lux?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Baked Potatoes

12-05-2012

i basically main lux mid, and ive tried most of the new items on her, a typical build for me is chalice-boots2-deathcap-athenes-zhonyas-void-situational.

i cant think of any of the new items being very good with her, i could be wrong though.
what do you gusy think?

Axxuka

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXxBuckshotxXx View Post
i basically main lux mid, and ive tried most of the new items on her, a typical build for me is chalice-boots2-deathcap-athenes-zhonyas-void-situational.

i cant think of any of the new items being very good with her, i could be wrong though.
what do you gusy think?

If you are quick enough on the smartCast and AA, the new Deathfire grasp might be worth it. But 4 sec is kinda too short but for lux maybe.

EDIT : Except this, the archangel and Evil's tome, there's nothing much for Mids this patch.

relevantex

12-05-2012

Not really. Maybe Twin Shadows if you want to be supportish, or Banner of Command for teh lolz.

Banana Justice

12-05-2012

Liandry's.

Trykstr

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunoda View Post
Liandry's.
I'll go ahead and second that. This item is so good for her E. And for whenever you just barely misjudge the laser and it takes them down to a sliver.

vulpixel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2012

Liandry's is highly situational. It is current health, so if you knock them down to 3HP with laser, it will only tick them twice for 1 damage each. I only envision it useful

1: Pre 10-mins where you can't burst, just poke
2: Mega lategame when there are poke wars

I tried, but I think I will stick to grail>deathcap. New lichbane is looking better, though still super risky. New dfg: if you don't mind getting close. 4 secs is PLENTY to get your combo off. DFGvslichvsvoid for 3rd item methinks.

LouisLeGros

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2012

I don't really see any of the new items helping her more than the grail nerf hurt