Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Season 3 Patch Lag

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ALL1GATOR

12-05-2012

Ever since the season 3 patch came out i have been experiencing some MAJOR lag. I was wonder what i could do to fix it. I'm running league on a mac, and I was getting 50-60 FPS. Now all of a sudden I'm getting abut 10 in lane and 3 in combat. I have all my graphics on very low too. I would appreciate a response soon because the game is completely ruined for me until I get a solution. That'll be all.

Yizai

12-05-2012

Same here

Pwner21

12-05-2012

Same here, Its something to do with your graphics card. But i think there going to fix it.

Findolope

12-05-2012

same here on mac... freaking anoying D:

Veatix

12-05-2012

Same, my fps dropped 2x down... hope they fix it soon I can't play at 15 - 30 fps anymore

sRstutter

12-06-2012

yea really riot please fix this. its really anoying and i wanna go back to my 60-100 fps on my mac

LeozRager

01-28-2013

yeah, every time i have a teamfight, it jumps all the way too 200-350 pings.

I Jungle Or Feed

01-28-2013

Why....bring up an almost 2 month old thread...

LOL