I like the new Statikk Shiv

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Evilpigeon

Adjudicator

12-05-2012

Real good on anyone who worked with early zeal. I'd reccommend for Ashe, Mf, Kogmaw, maybe Vayne.

InertBlowfish

12-05-2012

Built it on jungle GP last night.
Wrecked faces.

Mapekz

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotFpMcgee View Post
I like it a lot on Master Yi personally. He moves fast, stacks often, loves the crit, loves the wave clear, and he gets to shoot lightning. Real lightning.
So with the Chosen Yi skin with Wuju Style turned on he can become Count Dooku? I like.

Please hire Christopher Lee to voice him.

Wowwiki

12-05-2012

Quote:
I like it a lot on Master Yi personally. He moves fast, stacks often, loves the crit, loves the wave clear, and he gets to shoot lightning. Real lightning.
I think if you're going to make this joke, you have to properly misspell lightning. <3

Eturnus

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griftrix View Post
I'm a n00b ADC, but what about Draven? He likes to move while attacking. Seems like it would work well.
Griftrix could I pull you over to another thread since you seem to be active on the forums at the moment?

Maybe you could poke someone that works in support to help us out.

Mapekz

12-05-2012

Quote:
I'm a n00b ADC, but what about Draven? He likes to move while attacking. Seems like it would work well.
What about me? What about Draven?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNZAanksMh0#t=0m25s

Xenotime Gaze

12-05-2012

Quote:
This is what i figured as well, but its w/e. I'll try it out in a few Sivir games. If nothing else it will help her pushing (as if she needed help) while actually being synergistic with her kit (Unlike Runanns *Sadface*)

LiekMudkipz

12-05-2012

Quote:
i have a new favorite riot employee.

RiotFpMcgee for President 2012

TheLazyGent

12-05-2012

I think Stattik shiv is a add on to any ADC with naturally high kiting. Draven, Ashe, Caitlyn, Vayne, Ezreal are examples. They are very good at kiting due to having steroids or advantages to their kiting. Such as Draven's axe catching, Ashe's forst shot, Caitlyn's high range, Vayne's everything, and Ezreal's everything. If you're playing a carry who can constantly kite with ease or has to kite to be effective such as Ashe or Vayne. Stattik Shiv just gives you bonuses for kiting. Basicly if you attack move right you get 15 charges an attack at a very fast rate. It's also good on anyone who likes Hurricane such as Varus or Twitch cause Shiv gives 10 charges for each bolt from hurricane making possibly 30 charges an attack.

DmG Apollo

12-05-2012

The answer is Gangplank.