Character Skin Bugs while Testing

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jjinzo

10-10-2010

Hi League of Legends,

I have had the pleasure of testing LOL on mac client and may I say its amazing. I have spent $50 on riot points to buy skins, etc since the introduction of mac client and must say it takes the game to the next level. However, I encounter some issues with the skins on LOL in mac version and the issue is explained below...

1.) Whenever anyone chooses Mordekaiser, when game starts, all I see is a name on top of a blank figure running around. If they get sunfire cape, then I see the sunfire cape burning animation around the blank space with name and health bar on top moving around which actually makes it easier to identify them.

2.) I recently bought the Tango Twisted Fate and when I picked it to see how it is, I can't because the skin is all disfigured and the size is all wrong.

Aside from these skin issues, I haven't yet noticed any bugs or issues that happen to make my gaming experience bad. Except for skins, we are all good. I have tried LOL for almost 1 week now and will continue to post if I come across other bugs.

Thanks for the mac client and am looking forward to playing more... My mac spec is listed below for your reference. It is a 2009 mac mini ...

Hardware Overview:

Model Name: Mac mini
Model Identifier: Macmini3,1
Processor Name: Intel Core 2 Duo
Processor Speed: 2.53 GHz
Number Of Processors: 1
Total Number Of Cores: 2
L2 Cache: 3 MB
Memory: 4 GB
Bus Speed: 1.07 GHz
Boot ROM Version: MM31.00AD.B00
SMC Version (system): 1.35f1