Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Character Skin Bugs while Testing

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jjinzo

10-11-2010

Hi League of Legends,

I have had the pleasure of testing LOL on mac client and may I say its amazing. I have spent $50 on riot points to buy skins, etc since the introduction of mac client and must say it takes the game to the next level. However, I encounter some issues with the skins on LOL in mac version and the issue is explained below...

1.) Whenever anyone chooses Mordekaiser, when game starts, all I see is a name on top of a blank figure running around. If they get sunfire cape, then I see the sunfire cape burning animation around the blank space with name and health bar on top moving around which actually makes it easier to identify them.

2.) I recently bought the Tango Twisted Fate and when I picked it to see how it is, I can't because the skin is all disfigured and the size is all wrong.

Aside from these skin issues, I haven't yet noticed any bugs or issues that happen to make my gaming experience bad. Except for skins, we are all good. I have tried LOL for almost 1 week now and will continue to post if I come across other bugs.

Thanks for the mac client and am looking forward to playing more... My mac spec is listed below for your reference. It is a 2009 mac mini ...

Hardware Overview:

Model Name: Mac mini
Model Identifier: Macmini3,1
Processor Name: Intel Core 2 Duo
Processor Speed: 2.53 GHz
Number Of Processors: 1
Total Number Of Cores: 2
L2 Cache: 3 MB
Memory: 4 GB
Bus Speed: 1.07 GHz
Boot ROM Version: MM31.00AD.B00
SMC Version (system): 1.35f1