hydra fiora

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CerealBoxOfDoom

12-05-2012

omg.............

I dont even seem to need phantom dancer anymore lol

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2012

Thornmail still works

NA Rukhron

12-05-2012

Last game I just stacked AD in my 30+%lifesteal 400+ AD Fiora and worked pretty greatly. Kog'maw was quite impressed and Nunu stopped giving him the Bloodboil.
Also, I don't see any reason to put PD on Fiora when I could put Zephyr when her ultimate is unable to critical strike, just saying.

Peligrad

12-05-2012

Hydra doesn't seem that great on Fiora tbh...not that anything can make Fiora good...but...

Hydra's active isn't all that powerful on Fiora...gives basically 1 free auto attack every 10 seconds.

On a champion that can easily disengage, like Riven, Renekton, Wukong ect I could see rushing it in lane and using it to win trades...but Fiora is all in and the item's all in potential isn't very good unless people are dumb and stand close to each other.

Personally, I think that the Tiamat changes ruined fiora...I'd much rather have 2 tiamats than 1 ravaging hydra if I'm going to use the Fioramat build. But now that it unique that isn't an option...

CerealBoxOfDoom

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peligrad View Post
Hydra doesn't seem that great on Fiora tbh...not that anything can make Fiora good...but...

Hydra's active isn't all that powerful on Fiora...gives basically 1 free auto attack every 10 seconds.

On a champion that can easily disengage, like Riven, Renekton, Wukong ect I could see rushing it in lane and using it to win trades...but Fiora is all in and the item's all in potential isn't very good unless people are dumb and stand close to each other.

Personally, I think that the Tiamat changes ruined fiora...I'd much rather have 2 tiamats than 1 ravaging hydra if I'm going to use the Fioramat build. But now that it unique that isn't an option...
yes but now hydra presents a new threat. You can't fight fiora near any of her enemies cuz she'll just lifesteal off anything around her. Her ult done on a crowd can give her a quarter of her health back without even having a completed bloodthisrter lol.

KyroRayne

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2012

Basically I see a Fiora with anything and I start attacking her. She ults me and I ult back instantly. I win the trade off since I am Kayle :P

Fiora will lose a lot of 1 v 1 with Kayle, but in a team fight, if Fiora ults, it's bad because of the life steal she'll get.

RadiantPyrophore

07-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenkin Rei View Post
Basically I see a Fiora with anything and I start attacking her. She ults me and I ult back instantly. I win the trade off since I am Kayle :P

Fiora will lose a lot of 1 v 1 with Kayle, but in a team fight, if Fiora ults, it's bad because of the life steal she'll get.
Kayle beats just about everything 1V1 come late game.

AB Negative

07-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadiantPyrophore View Post
Kayle beats just about everything 1V1 come late game.
i disagree, maybe if fiora lets you kite her kayle will win or if you get the jump on fiora kayle wins
but every time ive played fiora vs kayle in any role i end on pugstomping em.
she can lifesteal long enof usually til kayle ults and then what.. fiora waits 2 seconds and starts her ult= she wins.
as some1 said in a past post.. fiora should not be played as a melee adc but more of a AD caster assassin

AB Negative

07-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CerealBoxOfDoom View Post
omg.............

I dont even seem to need phantom dancer anymore lol
yea pd isnt really needed with her E's AS steriod, as well as q and hydra reseting her AA

GlyphTsen

07-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CerealBoxOfDoom View Post
omg.............
How did you not already try Hydra on Fiora?