Runaan's Hurricane on Teemo?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lastchancexi

12-06-2012

I'm thinking that Runaan's Hurricane will synergize very well with 2 VERY OP items, Blade of the Ruined King and Black Cleaver.

Scr0tal Torment

12-06-2012

This runaan's hurricane item is crazy strong. It will no doubt make every autoattack ranged champ do some crazy dps, while applying whatever onhit they build for, slows, damage, w/e they build towards, in addition to their own onhits.

I would be shocked if this isn't downgraded dramatically in the next patch.

With all of that being said, I love the **** out of it, lol. Twitch is sexy with it, Miss fortune is awesome with it too, as is ashe. Basically all of those AA Ranged carries are now going to rape 3 people at once instead of just 1 at a time.

Directw

12-06-2012

What about Cho?

I understand Cho is considered as a range champ when his "e" is active.

DarkenDragon

12-06-2012

no cho is still melee, he wont get benefits from this item

and honestly this item isnt as good on every ranged carry. cuz the bolts only shoot if there are targets bunched up, the range of the aoe is fairly small, just slightly larger than the old taimat's aoe range.

what this item excels at I think is more for people who gain benefits from extra auto attacks like caitlynn, speeding up her passive to do that 150% damage shot, it makes it almost every other shot instead of every 6 shots. big improvement, or kennen and his passive to stun enemies on every other hit. or twisted fate to get his stacked deck bonus damage.

in a 1vs1 or even 1vs2 situation your only gonna get an increase attack speed and thats all. so I would suggest only getting this item on champions who either have a stacking effect with auto attacks, or champions who have on hit effects on every auto attack like teemo or corki

ReMeDyIII

12-06-2012

Does this seem worthwhile on Graves? He gets secs taken off his E dash, so in theory, he could be E dashing around a lot like a mad man and each dash grants him an additional 70% atk speed.

Noverius

12-06-2012

Actually, Stacked Deck will work with Runaan's. I tested it in a bot game. Charges faster, and each bolt will do the damage. Pick a Card will NOT work, however.

Kennen's Surge will charge three times as fast as well, but will not proc the passive.

I wanted to do a perma-stun Kennen with enough attack speed, but it didn't work.

HearshotKDS

12-07-2012

Kog'Maw's DPS increase is insane with this item. You don't build on hit with it you build him essentially the same just adding in the Hurricane after IE/BT or IE+PD. You can find a good article about it on the ReignofGaming website. Twitch has a good damage increase from it as well, and ashe gets (even more) utility with it.

NotEvenSaint

03-15-2013

Great for farming

Jonheath291

03-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotEvenSaint View Post
Great for farming

Necro....

Amatzikahni

03-15-2013

Outside of the necro, RH is bad because of the extremely limited range. Teemo has such a small range that it works well on him, but champs like Kog can go three teamfights and not even see one proc.