Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

As his powers grows, Eternum Zilean controls the heavens themselves!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MadLock

12-04-2012

Let the Bumps keep coming if you like the skin guys!
For every upvote without a bump a teemo lives longer!

We reached 1000 upvotes and only 1 Riot Post?! Come on Riot!

Welcome Summoners!

Through study at the League, Zilean has learn to bend not only time, but space itself!

The following character's design is what I plan on giving Zilean's robe!
This is the effect I want Zilean'be robe to have! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7jr1JhDqhs)

What is that on his back? Why it is none other than a Galaxy!
Even planets rotate around this wizard of astronomy!
822240 by Artsed

More than his attire has changed!
Look as those blessed by Zilean's ultimate receive meteors to float around them replacing those worn out clocks!

Are you an enemy of the Chronomancer? The be prepared to face the power of a supernova caused by Time Bomb!

His next spell will really take you out of this world! Time Warp for his lucky allies will travel at the speed of light! While his cursed enemies will feel the pressure of gravity with will cause them to slow down.

Here have an image of his abilities!

822249 By Artsed

Some additional artwork I had done for this skin!

List of artists who have helped me with this creation!
ArtSed (http://artsed.deviantart.com) Also known for Void Fizz!

Sotwnisey (http://sotwnisey.deviantart.com/) She has done some amazing stuff! Check her out!

50 Upvotes and a Riot Post!
100 Upvotes! Let's see if we can make it to 250!

Alright people we got 250 Upvotes!
This is great guys and girls!! We got 500 Upvotes!! I knew we could do it.
Let's see if we can get to 750!!

HELL YEAH 750!!
If we get 1000 we deserve another Riot post!

WE MADE IT TO 1000!!!!
Come on RIOT! Give us another comment!

Possible Robe Effect
Quote:
TheDancingDead:
Also, I'm not sure what it's called... but his robe needs that ahh... how do I word it?

When Zilean moves, the stars on his robe should shift, giving the effect that his robe is a window to space?

Gah, how to word it.

Kassadin's sword has the effect I'm talking about I believe.

Alternative design from a fan of the idea!

I do hope you enjoyed the presentation I have placed for you.
Madlock Signing off.

Possible names
Celestial Zilean
Time Space Zilean
Heavenly Zilean
Eternum Zilean
Starry Night Zilean
Space Keeper Zilean
Outer-space Zilean (Maybe Hyperspace?)
Galactic Zilean
Cosmic Zilean
Transcended Zilean
Divine Zilean
Genesis Zilean

If someone can draw an in game model that would be amazing!
Side note, if you like this skin, check out these other Zilean skins (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3879929)!

Vana21

12-04-2012

I think I'd like it more if he wasn't in a jesus pose

More stars would be cool too, or a form kinda like Algalon
http://www.wowhead.com/npc=32871/algalon-the-observer#screenshots:id=243895

MadLock

12-04-2012

Quote:
Vana21:
I think I'd like it more if he wasn't in a jesus pose

More stars would be cool too, or a form kinda like Algalon
http://www.wowhead.com/npc=32871/algalon-the-observer#screenshots:id=243895

The form that Algalon seems to more of a higher presence. Think of this as a middle ground for Zilean.

Damiya

Technical Analyst

12-04-2012

Neat idea. Unfortunately I'm going to have nightmares about Zileas travelling back in time from the future to murder me.

Of course, superior nonlifeforms like myself do not dream. Puny humans.

Kayleorfeed

12-04-2012

Quote:
Damiya:
Neat idea. Unfortunately I'm going to have nightmares about Zileas travelling back in time from the future to murder me.

why

XXDarkPegasusXX

12-04-2012

those words really persuade my supernova.

Sea Green

12-04-2012

Oh god it's been so long. Zilean likes this more than fruit flies like banana.

PurpleBlitz

12-04-2012

may i suggest for his CDR spell a cloud of dust appears and rushes towards middle back to a star. like a supernova but backwards

MadLock

12-04-2012

Quote:
Damiya:

Think of it like this. Once your programming is complete, you will need an organic life-form for creative purposes.
Look at Braniac and Luthor.

NakedFetishes

12-04-2012

They have 100-20,000 people watching them! They say a ton of ****, laugh at people, call them noobs and everything, but then I get banned for calling 1 person a noob in from of 9 people. Why do you favor them! WHY DO YOU FAVOR THEM! HOW CAN YOU FAVOR THEM? WHERE IN THE SUMMONERS CODE DOES IT SAY "YOU ARE EXEMPT FROM ALL OF THESE CODES IF YOU ARE PROMOTING OUR PRODUCT" Where in the **** does it say this riot?

You tell us to follow the summoners code, then you don't act fairly to us? Why don't you follow your own code instead of holding us to a standard that not even you guys can meet?

Riot! Why won't you follow your own code?!? You tell us to do it, why are streamers exempt! TELL ME WHY THEY DONT GET BANNED WHEN THEY DONT FOLLOW THE SUMMONERS CODE BUT I DO!

Hear our cries riot! You should not be aloud to ban only people that don't promote your product! You as a company, should hold everyone to the same standards, you should no make exceptions for these streamers! THEY ARE THE ONES WITH THE MOST INFLUENCE! Honestly, what if I started streaming, promoted smoking pot, and got all the kids to do it with me. Is there nothing you could do because I didn't do it in game? Would you just let me continue promoting the use of drugs with your game as a catalyst?

Are you dodging the fact that they signed the summoners code? That just because they promote your game they get exemptions. NO, so keep your word and ban the rest of them!

How can you just sit in the shadows riot? You just ban one guy and ignore the rest. Hats off to you, seriously, hats off man. Just saying "Well, if you do it out of game, and to 20000 people of our community, we can't do anything anymore because we don't want to hurt our revenue" SO WHICH IS IT RIOT? BAN THEM ALL OR JUST WORRY ABOUT YOUR MONEY?

I'm not talking about being "fair" I'm talking about riot upholding their own integrity as human beings, and as a company.

the players ARE in game. They just aren't speaking to 9 people. They are speaking to 100-20k ppl