Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Riot has outdone themselves

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DrMarvinRubdown

12-04-2012

Id just like to give a big thank you to all the staff at Riot and show my appreciation for your latest patch! starting with returning the jungle to its former glory, the increased itemization the effort going into reducing game time and forcing pace! Making meta changes possible and changing the summoners and masteries, I've been playing since late season 1 and these are the changes I've been waiting for and you deserve a thank you.

LowPolyCount

Associate Flash Engineer

12-05-2012

Thanks! It's been a lot of work and I'm glad you're liking the changes.

That said, we still working on changes to the things we just launched so I hope you'll find them better in the next couple of patches.

Vialley

12-05-2012

Thanks for the new ****ty UI i love it <3

Kchaosrei

12-05-2012

the only thread where someone praises the jungle and a roit responds.

the new jungle is a mess and needs work. Roit is drawing attention to the few praise but ignoring the vaild points saying it will take time for us to adjust. Like season 2 when they had to evetually fix the jungle fromt here mistake.