Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Game][Critical] Nobody spawns and you have no starting gold or abilities

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Caeyl

12-04-2012

See the screenshot attached.

Description: When the game starts, the animation of everyone spawning plays through but the champions do not appear. You cannot move; you cannot use whatever ability you leveled up first; you cannot buy items because you have no starting gold; you have no runes and masteries (in the screenshot I should have 40 AP from runes and masteries); and you cannot see any items your teammates have purchased.

This is a really hard bug to reproduce because this has only happened about 5 times throughout all the games I've ever played. All I can say is that I alt+tab during the champion loading screen to watch Youtube videos while I waited, then switched back just before the game started. That's all I did differently to a normal situation that could've caused this bug.

TheTieThatBinds

12-05-2012

I lol'd at the guy who posed in chat "I dont know how to play teemo" hahaha

AA stuff, win!

KyroRayne

Recruiter

12-05-2012

That has happened to me. You have to exit the client and reconnect.

Internet

12-05-2012

This is in the current full release. Happened to me. Apparently our WW had it happen to him so he was super understanding. It was nice.