Season 3 Item Changes and Cool Combos!

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tybault Windsor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-04-2012

Pre-season 3 patch is live, and if you're anything like us then you probably have no clue where to start!


So let us help.


We're HTM, and we do Youtube videos.


This thread in particular links to this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwRGK...ature=youtu.be <--- This one right here
^ Right there, guys. Great video. Short, concise, and sensual.

In where which we go over all of the new items in Season 3, explain their use, -and- list of champions they're good on! How cool is that?!?

Also we list off a few of our favorite combinations of items!


Friend us, like us, flame us, and feel free to give us internet hugs!


Feel free to friend us in-game or leave comments if you wanna talk shop, make criticism, or shower us in endless praise and your firstborn children.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Michelle Aria

Member

12-04-2012

In where which? o.O


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tybault Windsor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle Aria View Post
In where which? o.O

Why yes, my good simpleton!


There are where's in whiches in every which where!


Wherein witches wear winning sandwiches!


Any questions?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Michelle Aria

Member

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tybaulticus View Post
Why yes, my good simpleton!


There are where's in whiches in every which where!


Wherein witches wear winning sandwiches!


Any questions?
Yeah, can you make me a sandwich? I'm hungry now.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Klinestife

Senior Member

12-04-2012

any poison champion with rylais+liandrys.

i was teemo with:

liandrys
rylais
merc treads of furor
frozen mallet
hurricane
guardian angel


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tybault Windsor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klinestife View Post
any poison champion with rylais+liandrys.

i was teemo with:

liandrys
rylais
merc treads of furor
frozen mallet
hurricane
guardian angel

Yes, but no one with a conscience would play Teemo in all honesty.

Quote:
Yeah, can you make me a sandwich? I'm hungry now.
I'm busy marketing our video, ma'am! Make your own darn sandwich!


Come one, come all, and see for yourselves the beautiful, adorable Tybaulticus and the hideous, evil Michelle!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Michelle Aria

Member

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tybaulticus View Post
Yes, but no one with a conscience would play Teemo in all honesty.

Dude, we know like, the best Teemo in the League. xD


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tybault Windsor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle Aria View Post
Dude, we know like, the best Teemo in the League. xD

That doesn't make it okay that he gave up his soul.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Luninareph

Senior Member

12-05-2012

Hahaha, that video was cute! You guys seem like really fun players. And it was super-helpful, too, to get a sight of what the effects on a bunch of these items are. I've been reading up on them as details were released, but it's still difficult to translate the words into the in-game effects without seeing them. Nice work, and thanks for it


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Michelle Aria

Member

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luninareph View Post
Hahaha, that video was cute! You guys seem like really fun players. And it was super-helpful, too, to get a sight of what the effects on a bunch of these items are. I've been reading up on them as details were released, but it's still difficult to translate the words into the in-game effects without seeing them. Nice work, and thanks for it
Thanks so much! I'm glad you liked it! We've been watching the items on the PBE, and then when they went live, we saw all of the people flipping out on all of the change, so we wanted to make a video that could hopefully make this huge change easier to understand. Glad you liked it, and if you have any questions, let us know! Rock on!


12