Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Nami what's stopping her from being(red post please)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

H2ojames

12-04-2012

released?

I have never been more excited about a champion. I love mermaids I have a mermaid tattoo, very much in the lore of mermaids(irl) and what not.

When I saw one was being release I flipped(lol) out.

I was just wondering when is she being released? tomorrow ? Thursday?
pleaseeeee tell me

Caeyl

12-04-2012

Good news, H2ojames! She will be released a couple of weeks ago! On the PBE, that is. I'm guessing from how you seem so excited about it, you haven't played her yet. Hop on the PBE and test her out!

ploki122

12-05-2012

They announced she will be released later this week. The reason she hasn't been released yet is because she would've been released without a starting skin, and insults would have ensued..

Kyu797

12-05-2012

I'm just as excited as you are! I can't wait! Btw, Nami's been out for longer than 11 hours on PBE, Lol. ;P She's fun and it's worth the wait, trust me. =D Just use this time to get used to the new update and all the new items. Remember that she's a support, and a very good one too. Their putting extra hard work into not only the update, but the new champion as well. It's a LOT that they have improved and they're doing such a great job! Just have your money ready and check up on it each day.

AerithRayne

12-05-2012

Also, they didn't have a lore for her. Let's not actually talk about the content of the lore, though.