Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Was League of Legends Downgraded?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Deo Thor

12-05-2012

Wish we could choose between old & new interface.. This new shop is seriously killing me.

Ah well nvm. It's time to say Goodbye LoL

MigeruX

12-05-2012

Quote:
Zileas:
We are increasing the font size. Sorry about that.

Thanks!

Bastilean

12-05-2012

Quote:
Zileas:

I don't like the repositioning of the buy buttom. I know that is small, but I figured since we were discussing the new shop.

Also, the buy button needs to stand out more. I know this is small, but my first 10 games of DOTA I couldn't exit the victory screen because I couldn't find the exit button. This new interface felt similarly akward to me.

I hope you find this helpful.

Cyrus Blackmoon

12-05-2012

I kind of like the changes so far. Granted, I've only been able to test a couple of support champs so far with the new masteries, and the new Aegis and Sightstone, but I love it so far.

Though does it seem like the game is more zoomed in this patch to anyone?

KADAMA

12-05-2012

Quote:
Zileas:

Now all you have to do is fix the tribunal and unban people. And you might have time to save your game. Otherwise you are going to increase WoW subscriptions.

J Lëe

12-05-2012

Its amazing to see zileas give non troll answers i love it and Miss it at the same time lol

ChiliSniper

12-05-2012

Quote:
Zileas:
Understandable. When you take on a lot of change, many players will find it a little bit confusing, frustrating, etc... Because you go from understanding everything, to feeling like you don't understand a ton.

I'd give it a few games. Go play an easy vs bots game and take your time browsing the shop. Fill out your favorite character. Build the right items. Try it in a practice game or another bot game. From there, you should be in good shape.

As you learn new ways to master the game, you'll start to feel great about the progress, and the new strategies you can enact. I found it pretty overwhelming the first few games as well, but really, we think the changes will be for the better pretty quickly for all players.

To be perfectly honest, our item system was not great before, and was causing a lot of more general issues. We think that this set of changes will set the game free of a lot of problems it has had in the past.

Hi there, i think that you coulda have leave some of the changes like before, for example now that i have in mind, i dont like they new surrend box (when u type /surrender and you have the yes/no vote) its like very sucky compared to the one before, or another thing is where you can see your stats downleft, it is like too small and you have to force the view to see that, and if u increase the HUD scale, the rest of the stuff fill all the screen, i think that was better before, now its hard to know how many exp you need to lvl up, before you had like the big experience bar under the mana, now its like a little bar over a corner and its hard to noticed the amount of exp u need.

I dont know, its my opinion and i think that there were some changes that are not really. I repeat IN MY OPINION, its not true at all.

thank you for reading

DubbsBunny

12-05-2012

Honestly, I tried to play PBE a bit, but the wait times were too long so I just decided to wait till release. Went on yesterday to play everything for mostly the first time, and...

I had more fun on LoL than I have in a long time. New options for build orders, flexibility with masteries, new jungle routes, mechanics changes for the better. Yes, it's a big adjustment, but this is just what the doctor ordered.

Good job, Riot. Keep it up.

relevantex

12-05-2012

Quote:
OMG Riot so much at once so overwhelming waah

Information about the patch has been coming out for a month.Wtf have you been doing?
Xypherous created threads with a lot of the items, explaining the details and reasoning. Then the PBE was out for weeks. Just because you guys decided to wait until patch day and not do any research doesn't give you the right to start complaining about 'information overload' when it's been out there for a while now.

Matahiapo

12-05-2012

Take an old voice
"I remember the good old days when you can rape people with akali, or Katarina, they were so OP, I remember when Critplank owns top like a badass ! this were good old days ! "