Was League of Legends Downgraded?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PodunkTheMighty

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zileas View Post
I am predicting this:

Day 0: OMG change (if you love change, you are happy, if you don't, you are nervous)
Day 1: OK, I'm starting to get the hang of this, pretty sweet
Day 2: Character X is hella OP! wow, Riot, what were you thinking? (Well, the answer is, it's hard to do this stuff perfectly all at once)
Day 3: Actually, no, character Y is hella OP!
Day 4: We hotfix nerf character Z, touch character X, and indicate that Y is on the watchlist
Day 5: OMG, character ZZ is OP, but this is pretty fun
[repeat for 1-3 patches, end up with more strategically deep and interesting game]
This man is a god damn fortune teller. Can you predict my future too?

hi im bosu

Recruiter

12-05-2012

I actually rather like the small font size. Hope there will be an option to set it back to how it is now.

Spew

12-05-2012

Some of the new boots are OP

erosumikun

12-05-2012

hueheuheuehuheu...brainstrom 50% complete (: Hey Morello forget what I said man. I <3 U MAN (NO HMO). Long live beaters

Typhoo Tea

12-05-2012

I like it, to be honest i feel the laning phase is a little more exciting especially as support which i mainly play, it feels the laning phase ends faster too

Dafort

12-05-2012

any 1 as problem witht eh new merchant u click on 1 item and auto but the item use to need double click to buy the item

lol i and up buying 3 pair of boot lol

The Jungle

12-05-2012

Quote:
I am predicting this:

Day 0: OMG change (if you love change, you are happy, if you don't, you are nervous)
Day 2: Character X is hella OP! wow, Riot, what were you thinking? (Well, the answer is, it's hard to do this stuff perfectly all at once)
Day 4: We hotfix nerf character Z, touch character X, and indicate that Y is on the watchlist
[repeat for 1-3 patches, end up with more strategically deep and interesting game]
On day 2s note can you guys take a look at ap teemo? After the oracles nerf this man is a monster.

iErunitron

12-05-2012

Great job riot!!! I have only been playing for a few months and have been loving the **** out of your game . Great updates I played 2 games last night and the new shop ui was so easy to pick up.

Spew

12-05-2012

gg riot, You have made teemo OP

Metaspy

12-05-2012

Quote:
I am predicting this:

Day 0: I want Force of Nature back!
Day 1: I still want FoN back
Day 100: Why the hell hasn't Riot put back FoN yet?