Was League of Legends Downgraded?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AbyssionKnight

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zileas View Post
We are increasing the font size. Sorry about that.

I like the font that small though. xD Guess that's something i'll have to change back when you guys change that :x

ahzr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eminomnom View Post
For the first time in about 16 months of playing LoL I had the feeling of just wanting to take a break from it.
Feeling the same way.

Boogna

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

Quote:
as a fellow person with hard time seeing, this is bugging me alot to. and its not jsut font on chats, the font all over the ui is very skinny and small and i cant read most of it very fast.

Mr Confuse

12-04-2012

this feels like when I first started lol, didn't know the names and stats of over half the items in the game and with all the new items there its like I'm starting the game over again with new stuff to learn. I like it, keeps it fresh

ploki122

12-04-2012

Quote:
Day 2: Character X is hella OP! wow, Riot, what were you thinking? (Well, the answer is, it's hard to do this stuff perfectly all at once)
Day 3: Actually, no, character Y is hella OP!
Day 4: We hotfix nerf character Z, touch character X, and indicate that Y is on the watchlist
From what I could see on the PBE up to now,

Z = Black Cleaver (2xBC + Youmuu's stacks on champions with high base like Fiora and Wu'kong frightens me... and I really mean it... Right now, Wu is my #3 ban, after Darius and Blitzcrank, and the latter 2 are only because they are a pain to deal with)
Y = Teemo
X = Lulu, Janna or Nami
ZZ = Malzahar

Otherwise, you said you were making the font bigger, but is it possible to also alter it some 1 and I are different, I really get confused from times to times... I feel bad to be punished for having proper grammar...

Milkman Leeroy

12-04-2012

I've been having issues since the new patch. Not so much the change in items and whatnot, I can accept those changes, but my wife and I had very similar game play issues. When we were playing our last game, she was in the river being attacked by Warwick, I clicked towards her location and my char took the longest round-a-bout way to approach her rather than just walking down the hill. The other issue is when she tried to ignite a char early in game it didn't work a few times. Even within close range she would just auto attack, ignite didn't even go off. She was right in the face of the enemy too.

Anyways, not sure if anyone else is having gameplay bug issues, but these are two we encountered. As I said, change is good. It's something to get used to, but damn... their are bugs where they weren't before.

Woozie

12-04-2012

Ever since this new update have been experiencing quite a bit of lag, am I the only one?

Kari Arisu

12-04-2012

Quote:
All days: Omg new UI lag so bad. Why does opening the shop have a 1 sec freeze?

Greatballzoffire

12-04-2012

my list of grievances would be the lame ass sightstone, bot lane is impossible to gank now and oracles only lasts 5 mins so i end up spending alot more money to even attempt at ganking, jungle is no longer my go to role i will do everything but it now.

The new shop is nearly identical to HoN except less items not that it is a bad thing but the old shop was fine as it was.

small font didnt really bother me

The removal of HoG only solidified my choice to never jungle again, i cant play any of the really fun ones like mundo or shyvanna as they dont have mana and there are no GP10 for non mana users. So now mana using jungler have an advantage they can buy philo and continue on their merry way gathering more gold then me with it.

I would list more but it is early morning and i need sleep maybe another time

MagnissimusPrime

12-05-2012

Quote:
Can you also increase the maximum size for the minimap, its way too small now.