Was League of Legends Downgraded?

First Riot Post
1234567 ... 12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crabarms

12-04-2012

I have been having a lot of fun. Playing champions I didn't like using before because a lot of the items make up for some of their weaknesses.

ZeroKuno

12-04-2012

For some reason the respond times and slight lag is annoying after the patch. It doesn't feel as quick responsive as before. That's literally my only problem with this game now.

NJ Gamer

12-04-2012

character x= darius
i betcha

kfarris88

12-04-2012

Chat box needs to be fixed back to how it was can no longer read as you changed the font and made it smaller to wear its unreadable for me with my glasses...
also the graphics on the new UI suck.....everything is 2 flashy I do not like the look of it the green or whatever color aqua? Is ugly...the upgrade buttons on the ability's gold is alright but its too distracting when it pops up as it flashes and is too big...the surrender redesign also was a downgrade...at least fix those as minimum fixes for now and maybe I can try to begin to get used to the new look and gameplay...but until those are fixed I don't even feel like playing anymore....I don't want to get yelled at by team mates when I cant read what they are typing...

Cannabyss

12-04-2012

I love what they've done. Much cleaner interface and plenty of options to explore

ZephyrDrake

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zileas View Post
Understandable. When you take on a lot of change, many players will find it a little bit confusing, frustrating, etc... Because you go from understanding everything, to feeling like you don't understand a ton.

I'd give it a few games. Go play an easy vs bots game and take your time browsing the shop. Fill out your favorite character. Build the right items. Try it in a practice game or another bot game. From there, you should be in good shape.

As you learn new ways to master the game, you'll start to feel great about the progress, and the new strategies you can enact. I found it pretty overwhelming the first few games as well, but really, we think the changes will be for the better pretty quickly for all players.

To be perfectly honest, our item system was not great before, and was causing a lot of more general issues. We think that this set of changes will set the game free of a lot of problems it has had in the past.
All i have to say is... I LOVE this patch! never before have i actually put so much thought in what to actually build as a support and now with sightstone i don't have to waste so much gold just on wards. This is a great patch for us Support mainers

edit: random downvote from someone who hates supports

ArbatrazSquizz

12-04-2012

Zyra's throne in the botlane has been solidified, Darius #1 jungler.

Season 3 > all former versions of LoL.

Phil Nye

12-04-2012

Zileas, what are the chances of implimenting a feature to allow you to change recommended items w/o need of 3rd party methods?

Minishmaster

12-04-2012

I really enjoy times like right now, right after a big change. Early S1 was my favorite time in LoL, just because of how much was changing, between the constant numbers changes and balance patches, item shifts, and near-monthly meta changes.

However, I am afraid that after the preS3 changes, Riot is just going to go back to the policy they developed in S2, where they focus on constant design "reworks", setting aside numbers balance and causing change so slowly that even if the meta does change, it is so slow that no one really feels it.

Man Mode J4lorio

12-04-2012

i like all the new items and everything but why change the way you buy items... its just so frustrating looking at it one way that your so used to... to now having to take 30 seconds to find what you want to buy

1234567 ... 12