Singed and Landry's Torment?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aussie Smegger

12-04-2012

Basically, how does it work with Singed's Poison and Flip?

Singed's Poison's is damage over time, and area of effect so how does the damage calculate with Landry's torment?

Landry's torment deals 5% of their current health so if we have a 2K Health target does Singed deal 100, 100, 100 + Regular Poison Damage x 3 over the duration of 3 seconds or does it deal 33.33,33.33,33.33 + Regular Poison Damage x 3?

And how OP is Singed with Landry's + Rylai's?

I Eat Slippers

12-04-2012

Landry's + Rylai's, and black firetorch, seems a little over the board. But, I think it might be amazing. Hp, and magic pen in a nice little bundle.

Barroomher0

12-04-2012

IDK but I'm guessing Landry's will be taken out of 3's, its kinda a redundant passive and I can see it easily getting out of hand. I didn't even know it was an option on TT, next time I play brand I'll have to try getting landrys and bft

Ashno

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2012

i don't even think that item is in 3s

Redenbacher

12-05-2012

It's not. Liandry's Torment is a weaker version of BFT and as such was not included in the update for TT.

To answer your question for how BFT works, Singed's poison triggers the passive for the duration of the poison. Once the poison wears off, BFT continues to burn for it's duration of two seconds, assuming you still have stacks to burn.

I believe the BFT passive damage does 33% of it's damage per tick when applied by Singed's poison and other AoE abilities. Flip would apply the passive for 100% of it's damage for it's duration.

0ur0boros

12-05-2012

I'm pretty sure it isnt in 3's. There is Blackfire Torch already there and that item is getting repeatedly nerfed due to how strong Singed is with it.

AndersMMO

12-05-2012

Lament was never introduced into 3s due to it's overlap with BFT ...

RiotNome said;

Quote:
Liandry’s Lament is a weaker version of Blackfire Torch, and will be left out due to differences in champion viability.
[SOURCE http://cndgamingdotcom.wordpress.com...son-tt-items/]

But to give you an answer to your original question;
Lament/BFT + Rylai's is crazy strong on Singed, his poison re-applies BFT/Lament procs and does Tons of Damagetm. But, rushing a Rod of Ages into a Lament or BFT is still superior. The Rylai's rush won't fix your mana problems and therein lies the problem, consider at the very least going Rylai's > Glacial Shroud > Lament/BFT.

George W Nome

Game Designer

12-05-2012
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Correct, Liandry's Lament is not in Twisted Treeline, so you can't stack it with Blackfire Torch. I got scared for a bit with all of this talk about stacking them :P

Viro Melchior

12-05-2012

I'm surprised everyone is thinking about Singed with LL, and not Brand. I've already ran Brand, LL, Rylais. It's silly.
Poke them with a Q (lowest mana, longest range), and laugh as their hp chunks off over the next several seconds.

Martyrofsand

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viro Melchior View Post
I'm surprised everyone is thinking about Singed with LL, and not Brand. I've already ran Brand, LL, Rylais. It's silly.
Poke them with a Q (lowest mana, longest range), and laugh as their hp chunks off over the next several seconds.

And then you play Cassiopeia and learn just how out dated brand is by comparision.

Got a nice laugh earlier today when I went against a brand and after we both killed each other at the same time he said "it's ok I scale better" and then when we where about the same farm and same kills I half healthed him with 2 Qs and he responded with "WTF DID THAT DAMAGE COME FROM!!!"

Those items are fun with Brand, absolutely broken with Cass.