Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Platform][Critical] Matchmaking issues

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Darkon47

12-04-2012

So, as the above implies there are certain issues with the match making system it would seem, either that or the PBE server is truly dead, as i queued up for a match, and three hours later, the system still had not found me one, the only thing that may have caused this is that i logged in from my desktop before logging out of my laptop, if that is the cause, it would be horrible for this to make it live.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Caeyl

12-04-2012

Wow, you have a lot of patience. Didn't you quit the queue and retry during this time? That would've fixed your problem. Sometimes when my queue is taking too long I just quit and restart and 20 seconds later I'm in matchmaking.