Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

So I actually took the time to sit down and read over the new items...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blufffy

12-04-2012

They really don't look that bad. I actually like the jungle changes (didn't think i would) and supporting is actually decent now

There's only one thing I have a question about:

Hurricane applies on hit effects? I've tried this out with Teemo and yes, poison applies to everyone around him. Does this work for Vayne too? What about other on-hit champions and red buffs? Seems a bit too much imo

Taiven

12-04-2012

No, Vayne's silver rings can only be around one person at a time (aka only her main target).

Blufffy

12-04-2012

Quote:
Taiven:
No, Vayne's silver rings can only be around one person at a time (aka only her main target).

Ah, ok. That would be CRAZY. I'm sure there are other champs who slip my mind right now that have sick on-hits that might be too strong