Alright well... I don't mean to be a downer but after some tinkering with Masteries..

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jack of Fury

12-04-2012

...I actually feel more limited in possibilities now.

Don't get me wrong, I love the changes, the other stuff was getting stale anyway.

These new masteries are pretty cool, some are quite interesting and fun, like the Spellsword one, or a bunch of masteries deeper in defense and utility...

But... when it comes to variety, I feel more limited and forced into specific builds.

That is all.

Asylum Lux

12-04-2012

The new Spellsword mastery is a great idea, but you're forced to get it on AP champions if you want to go all the way down the tree. It's great on champions like Teemo or Twisted Fate, and OK for farming as most other AP carries (like Karthus, Cassiopeia)... but I don't need Spellsword on Gragas or Katarina. Not at all.

Dingding123

12-04-2012

Masteries are a flibflabbintastic way of balancing the game. If you can't get something as retarded as jungle ezreal to work, maybe Riot Games just hates your soul and everything that you stand for.

*shrugs*

2pudge1cup

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

idk, i have a lot of crazy things for different junglers already.

Silent Hero

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexy Skunk View Post
but I don't need Spellsword on Gragas or Katarina. Not at all.
It's helpful on both of those champions.

Sn0wY

12-04-2012

the ms at the bottom makes me sad panda i used that on all ap carries and ad carries with ms quints however i guess i can just upgrade my boots to more movement speed but still

progenity

12-04-2012

wow, so Riot's month-long studiously crafted series of modifications was debunked by "your tinkering." We should totally believe you because of the validity of your evidence.