Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

biggest swindle of all time

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SKT T1 IIIlIIIlI

12-04-2012

What kinda load of **** is this. I can download games that are 12gbs in an hours, but it takes me almost 2 to download not even half a gb? whats are you investing the money people spend on this game on? nicer chairs? invest in a new patcher sheesh its inexcusable how horrible it is.

Heal n Peel

12-04-2012

AIR, enough said.

Sirtommygunn

12-04-2012

It's a big patch that tons of people are all downloading at once, calm your ****.

SKT T1 IIIlIIIlI

12-04-2012

Um i download a new eve retribution patch, in less then 5 minutes it was about 1.6gbs so you cant blame me for finding it outrageous that this took so long.( mind you i downloaded the eve patch in prime time american play). Also it seems like your the one who needs to calm down