Current state of burst casters

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zamphira

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

especially long ranged ones

early mpen was nerfed. offensive tree too (pushing people into the defensive tree more)

They all do no damage now. its very noticeable at all stages of the game. you guys nerfed deathcap and released a bunch of low ap utility items that don't really work that well when you just feel like you need damage to burst the enemy. the new hauting guize feels mandatory because its almost the only thing you can get for fast damage now. dfg although good doesn't work that good on long ranged mages or some bursters like cho

and I didn't even go against a barrier user or someone rushing chalice yet. does that mean orianna will be even better and safer?

i'm just stating my opinion as an ap mid player and wondering if others feel the same

Zamphira

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

hmm does nobody feel the same?

DUDE BRO

12-04-2012

They also nerfed magic resist items.

It depends on the champions really, still pretty easy to crush ADC's. Though there's also a bunch of new tools at your fingertips if the insta-burst isn't working out as well.

Toki Doki

12-04-2012

dunno, haunting guise seems op
i've yet to see a mid without one.

DUDE BRO

12-04-2012

Seems it, but 5% of an enemies health endgame really isn't that much. about 30-60 damage over 3 seconds (considering natural resistances). Great for HP stackers, but I'm pretty sure everyone's just building it because it's new and *seems* much better than it is.

Hraagh

12-04-2012

Ryze doesn't care. His items didn't get nerfed. They got buffed. He's my choice every game now.

Bulwark is stupid, though.