how do i build jarvan propperly? (top lane)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nidoking

12-04-2012

i played my first ever game with him and instantly fell in love with him

i was laning against a zed though and the rest of the team were mostly all AD so i just stacked Def/HP

how do all you J4 players actually build him? and what are your core items/first items to rush?

thanks.

Nidoking

12-04-2012

bump forums moving fast

OXYCLEAN WORKS

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

Wait for your jungler to ask for help.

Konsecutive

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

dorans into trinity. GA or randuins after. phage first usually, early red pot OP

Tricky Rick

12-04-2012

boots + 4, double dorans first back + wards + pots. Rush brutallizer, trinity, ghostblade, defensive items.

ANGRY HARGIS

12-04-2012

My personal build as of this patch is double dorans into Phage and Brutalizer, then finish Cleaver, after that get Triforce. Build MR and armor as necessary. Good lategame defensive items are GA, Randuin's and Quicksilver Sash.

BenGoodman

12-04-2012

I change builds often, but trinity and wits end are seen often.

5M0K3YT0K3

12-04-2012

start boots pots, then get dorans blades and phage. With resist runes this is the way to go.

Niceguydan8

12-04-2012

You can get a black cleaver now instead of a ghostblade.

There are a bunch of ways but i'd go with something like a couple dorans>bruta>trinity(with some defensive items)>BC>defensive items.

Also related to BC, when you hit them with your auto and proc your passive, you get two stacks from your BC.

Seriously jIV has ridiculously versatile build paths, so asking for one build is really hard to answer.

Fubby2

12-04-2012

Boots 3 then phage brutalizer. Situational after that, I often get fed as j4 and go assassin with bt lw