Reason for Ban?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VeiledSpectre

12-04-2012

Here is the link for the case:

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/6011401/

What did I do wrong?

VeiledSpectre

12-04-2012

Bump?

800eloPubtrash

12-04-2012

Reported, or "I'm going to attempt to remove your account and all the money you might have spent on it." Seriously reported is the most offensive word you could use on this game.

broccolol

12-04-2012

Dude i honestly have no clue why you got banned. The 3rd one was a little reportable, but really. Riot is ****ed up by letting players AKA trolls determine whether people get banned or not.

VeiledSpectre

12-04-2012

I' would REALLY like to know from someone... anyone, what I did wrong here. While I used adult language, I never directed it at my teammates. While I begged and complained loudly at times for help, I didn't harass them or make ad homiem attacks. I didn't feed intentionally...

PessimiStick

12-04-2012

You seem like a crybaby, whining constantly, blaming the rest of your team, and threatening to report people.

I would have clicked Punish.

Tetrologist

12-04-2012

Game 1: Nothing bad
Game 2: Complaining to team, ok still not bad
Game 3: Complaining the entire game about how your team didn't help you and not getting farm and assists, still not to bad
Game 4: Insulting your whole team, Belittling them in all chat, more complaining

As these games went on you got progressively worse and showed a negative attitude in all games but the fact you got a ban means you have exhibited this behavior before and have yet to reform. If you cant say anything nice don't say anything at all

VeiledSpectre

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tetrologist View Post
Game 1: Nothing bad
Game 2: Complaining to team, ok still not bad
Game 3: Complaining the entire game about how your team didn't help you and not getting farm and assists, still not to bad
They were valid complaints. Because that is what they did. Suddenly we aren't allowed to call people out when they could be helping more, and aren't? And they did all but but call me a noob back. For what? Being counter-picked in blind solo queue?

Quote:
Game 4: Insulting your whole team, Belittling them in all chat, more complaining
Where did I belittle Malphite/MF? I said I wanted to buy a new team because 2/5 of them went afk. Is it a crime to want an evenly matched game. I've seen tons of games were people say "noob" all over the place, something I never did in this game. I didn't disparage any particular teammate or rage at them for feeding (Mid lane was fed because they weren't against anyone - our person had gone afk so it was a free farm lane)

Quote:
As these games went on you got progressively worse and showed a negative attitude in all games but the fact you got a ban means you have exhibited this behavior before and have yet to reform. If you cant say anything nice don't say anything at all
So I have to be cheerful as I'm losing?

PessimiStick

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeiledSpectre View Post

Would you like to keep your account? Then yes, that would be a good idea.

Tetrologist

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeiledSpectre View Post
No, you don't have to be cheerful. But, Do whine and complain about it all game. I have lost a lot of games because of leavers, afks, bad player, teammates that don't help, and so on and so forth but never once did i complain in game chat i just kept my mouth shut, took a ten minute break after the game to cool off and went back to playing.

Since i couldn't see what you were reported for i am assuming it was negative attitude. So as i said before, if you cant say something nice don't say it at all.

P.S. When i have afks and leavers i normally strike a friendly conversation with teh enemy team in all chat letting them know what happened and what not and normally the game ends with everyone being in a good mood. I even end most laughing at the abserd builds and such people get cause they know the game is a toss up once the other team gets fed or when you get them to admit they would have lost if you had the missing players