Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Change the HUD back!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

pyrosucks

12-04-2012

I dislike the new setup very much, i miss the simplicity of the old one. The font is to small, its to difficult to navigate the shop, mini map is to small. I honestly don't want to play the game anymore because the new HUD sickens me. Please change it back or at-least give us the option to use the old one! P.S from a very upset customer!

Keftin

Recruiter

12-04-2012

I fully agree with you. I personally don't mind the shop that much, it will take some time getting used to, but eventually I'll get there. But the main hud I find very clunky and boxy. I don't like it, I want my old hud back, or at least our give us the option to go back.

Sir Thronk

12-04-2012

I agree with you both. The new hud is ugly and the shop is not user friendly at all.

WizzOnU

12-04-2012

The New commands Hud is horrible, and everyone i talk to agrees. Its just Too big....I actually went into my resolution to see if it was reset after patch because the HUD gives you that feeling lol.

I haven't had time to comment on other changes, but the HUD immediate bounced out at me in a bad way. MY thought are that the designers of the game play on such a huge display, possibly projector screens? so the HUD would be Ideal for that use, BUT for the Average user its a slap in the face. I have a 22" screen and the HUD is just massive lol.

Please make it sleeker, smaller. Thankyou!!!

ImDJPhoenix

12-04-2012

Also something i have noticed with the hud...early game when on purple in bottom lane i can barely see anything below me because its so large and in the way

One thing i should say is maybe make it a little opaque