Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Crimson Ravens

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Akai Karasu

03-27-2013

still open ?

sephiroth70001

03-28-2013

Yes though I personally will be gone for the next twelve days so if you have any questions I am sorry I can not answer.

Akai Karasu

04-13-2013

why only 2 ppl on lol roster

sephiroth70001

04-14-2013

We just had our roll call and I am in the process of updating it. If you want an accurate description it is in the forum for LoL.

http://www.crimson-ravens.com/forums/m/378077/viewthread/5539146-ranked-signups-for-lol

himynameisjoel

04-20-2013

hey I'm looking for a casual or competitive team to play with..
most of my IRL friends don't have time to play or aren't lvl 30 yet. I have one other friend who is on my skill level and can/would be able to play as well. i'm stuck in bronze hell and just started playing in september.
I play mostly ADC and top lane, but I can move around wherever needed. I just started playing the league of draven again and I'm loving it.
himynameisjoel is my IGN

sephiroth70001

04-21-2013

Yeah man send me and invite and or message on CSR. There a lot of people that can help with teaching you and a lot who can play with you.

lucka23

04-22-2013

added you on skype and registered on CR

sephiroth70001

04-23-2013

Awesome man I look forward to playing with you. I am a bit busy this week. If you need anything feel free to IM me on CSR.

MEX Ascension

05-06-2013

So I signed up. Can't log in right now, but I'll add as soon as possible.

Also, what voice chat program is used the most? I just upgraded my comp, so I only have Skype, but I'll happily get another.

sephiroth70001

05-06-2013

Awesome man! We also use teamspeak 3 for communication.