Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Switching windows

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Necessitous

10-10-2010

While loading LoL (as in the character load screen where you see both teams) I've noticed that if I switch to a different window, LoL gets real pissed off. When I go to switch back it's just a black screen and nothing happens even after about 10 minutes, still blank.

I assume this is just because it's a beta.

Another issue I have is that right at the start of the game for the first 10-15 seconds, I notice that my FPS is about 00-01. And though it goes back up to it's normal 45-60 fps. Again, this may just be a beta thing, but it would be interesting to see if other beta users experience this.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Icettiflow

10-11-2010

I haven't looked at my FPS per se, but I know in the beginning of the game (especially when opening the shop for the first time) the delay is horrible.

Regarding the loading thing, i'm sure you've heard this before: If the game doesn't like you command+tabbing during the loading screen, don't do it. It's generally not a good idea with any program anywho.