(RP) Katarina's Wedding

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Burning Waffle

10-11-2010

(And here i was thinking i played it safe putting one of the nonharmful ones on a middle die)

The odour of pork began to permeate throughout the carriage "Just because your dead doesn't mean you can't emanate odors still. That one despite having a demonic appearance was a test subject to try to lure forces into traps during sieges. Inject it into a living object and they'll smell like the finest swine meat this side of runeterra, and everyone knows a soldiers stomache will overrule a general's orders when he's hungry" Waffle grins. "You'll have fun with that for the rest of the night, I do hope there are no hounds at the estate, for your sake mainly, I'd get a laugh out of it"

Necromonger

10-11-2010

"How... inelegant." She willed forth a magical aura that overwhelmed the senses. Instantly the odor vanished, though behind a veil of an enchantment.

"I am a master of mental magics, blocking out a smell from by-stander's mind is easily accomplished. I am afraid I am not much of a prankster myself... and though I am highly tempted to drain you of your lifeblood, I've had zaun blood before... " Her fangs began to elongate, and the shadows in the carriage began to come alive with jaws and evil eyes, her hand transforming into shadowy claws.

She stopped what she was doing as a worker passed by the carriage.

"Still, being surrounded by an odor-blocking enchantment will unnerve guests during dinner. Now I am forced to purge the stuff from my body with some fool's innocent blood..."

She strode off rather angrily, in the direction of the customs office where dozens of people were going about their business.

(We'll leave it here and wait for someone else to join.)

PhantomChaos

10-12-2010

(I would like to join, but the only character I've fleshed out for possible RPing is Dreadmane, and he's a horse [Champion as well, but meh] so I doubt he can actually enter the carriage. Plus it's not really practical, since he can open portals to anywhere he pleases [and it's interdimensional, so magic would not be able to hinder it much unless its really powerful])

Necromonger

10-12-2010

(The night mare ? Maybe you were invited by the Loliking... I mean, Necromancer King.

Let's advance the time to the courtyard where everyone is interacting... I'll be back in a few days)

PhantomChaos

10-12-2010

(Not so much a Night Mare as an Infernal Stallion. Close guess, though.

Hmmm, if Darkness is a theme...*scurries off to prepare another Champion for possible RPing*

EDIT: OK, got one ready: Nevermore, the Shadow of the Void.)

Necromonger

10-12-2010

Doesn't look like he's one for small talk at weddings.

K D Bonez

10-12-2010

(bloody hell two pages in one night! I'll get in after I get back from the bookstore- okay back. So were in the courtyard?

Incase people forget; Kalis Drekval Bonez- http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/3).

It's not often when a member of the Noxian High Council makes a social apperance; infact, it's usually because they cause to much fear in the local poppulace, ally or otherwise. However, this was a special occasion, for who would have thought the Sinister Blade of Noxus would ever be wed? Just imagining her in a cooking smock made High Council member and Summoner Kalis Drekval Bonez chuckle quitley to himself. A master of war and Summoner of great talent, Kalis felt he should honor this wedding seeing as it is his old war friend Ducoteau daughter. However, he did not envy her. Being a necromancer himself and one of the most feared people of Noxus, he himself couldn't help but be a little unnerved of this so called "Necromancer King". If this person even a living being still? Kalis knew the drive for power can cause men and women to do anything, and a seductive lure for necromancers is to destroy their mortal shell for a more . . . permanent life style. "Oh well, only time will tell how this debacle will end" he laughed softly to himself. It was only then that a faint smell met his nose. Someone was burning something.

(Btw Waffle, on the Aquantince part of the Profile Page, put this in for me; <a href="3">Kalis Drekval Bonez</a>)

Oug

10-12-2010

Sitting on the cliff overlooking the Lolicastle, Jov sits wondering, not for the first time, why he followed his liege on this hopeless mission. Jov went with him with the intent to change his mind, to make him see reason, but it proved a fruitless effort... his lord would not be swayed. His liege's infatuation with this Noxian hussy is beyond his family and his subjects. After aiding him steal out of Demacia, Jov knows that his actions have probably lost the position that his family held for generations. The Lien family would no longer have the honor of being the royal bodyguards.

The two had set up on the forest-covered plateau overlooking the castle, formulating strategy after useless strategy as to how they could infiltrate the fortress. Nothing held any real promise. Every plan either had a lack of equipment or men. Two men can only do and carry so much. Jov also knew that the impossibility of the task would not sway his lord's mind in the slightest, and that they would go forth to certain death if that is what it took.

As Jov gazed upon the castle, he give an audible sigh... the Crownguard family can be so troublesome at times.

(switched from first person to 3rd person, so might suffer from some grammatical errors)

K D Bonez

10-12-2010

(edit: oh, you had a profile. Post it next time >.<)

Declovissi

10-12-2010

(Introducing, Declovissi Ragefall: http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/14 )

An old, robed man stands a few feet back from Kalis. He leans slightly on his staff.
"Well at least this will be an interesting wedding. I wonder how Katarina and her father are holding up? Sure to be shaking in their boots...and err heels.' Ragefall give a laugh.

He takes a few steps forward. His left hand holding his staff and his right tucked under his robe, never letting his book of spells leave his hand. After a quick gaze at the sky he looks to his companion.

"The night should be clear and pitch black. Perfect for the wedding of the Sinister Blade and the Necromancer King. Wouldn't you say." Declovissi lets out a wicked grin.