(RP) Katarina's Wedding

1234511 ... 16
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Necromonger

10-10-2010

CLOSED. DONE. CONCLUDED.

What: Necromonger's RP - Open invitation for champs/citizens brave enough to witness the wedding between Kat and the Necromancer King, to secure a military alliance.

When: Sunset; a few hours before the wedding proper

Where: The Throne of Hades, the necromancer king's palace on the main island in the Shadow Isles

Why: Its finals week, I've got writer's block and 100 pages of engineering notes to review

SPAWN POINT: A ferry that just arrived, with carriages awaiting to transport guests.

Places to go/NPC's to interact with:

Throne room and courtyard:

Throne guard - Two purple robed, faux masked servants standing before the dragon gates leading into the throne room. The throne room is open, dim sum is laid out on the table (looks good but served by the king of the dead?) but the loli king himself is absent.

Minister Karthus - Just arrives in the courtyard, eyes the guests, carrying mejal's soulstealer.

Palace Villa:

Sion - Standing at the door, with an unusual look even for an undead warrior. Does not bar entry.

General count Ducoteau - Kat's dad. In the lobby with two Noxian Black Knights, sitting on the lounge chair with his saber at his side, sipping tea. Looks worried.

Katarina - on the second floor in her room, pacing back and forth. Throws a knife at anyone who doesn't knock first.

Port:

The beggar man - An old man in filthy rags, begging for some coin from the guests

Carriages - Up to four guests and their luggage are transported to the guest villa.

NOTE: I've decided to divorce this from the story-line of my fanfic, as too many champs are either dead or in other action. This is a stand-alone RP for the lulzies.

K D Bonez

10-10-2010

(Gana get in on this:

Kalis Drekval Bones: http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/3

Gana read your other post before this to get caught up

Edit: or is this seperate?)

NecroLoliKing

10-10-2010

It's a little something to immerse people in before I finish up the story. for fun.

Ack, wrong account.

In character: Welcome one and all!

NinajFridge

10-11-2010

(so we pick a champion or just be ourselves?)

NecroLoliKing

10-11-2010

(This is kinda awkward as most champs are kia, mia or afk... I suppose those original characters some people use was what I had in mind when I started this)

Kuranith

10-11-2010

(If we're using original chars, ill be Kassadin.)

Kuranith

10-11-2010

(oh he isnt original? sorry, i only read a few pages. I finished it recently)

Then I'll be Gangplank.

K D Bonez

10-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuranith View Post
(oh he isnt original? sorry, i only read a few pages. I finished it recently)

Then I'll be Gangplank.
(origional = your own creation)

The Burning Waffle

10-11-2010

((I'm entering as The Burning Waffle http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/11)) (Care to start us off necro?)

Necromonger

10-11-2010

(Very well... I'll have to divorce this from my story for the sake of allowing champs to be role-played. No imminent invasion of the swarm, just a political wedding.)

(Spawn point: a ferry that just arrived. The ferry is a 15 minute carriage ride from the palace, and many black carriages are taxi-ing to bring distinguished guests to the palace in fours.)

A young woman in a slightly-torn formal black dress sits alone at an outdoor table on the ferry deck. her pale skin, shoulder length blonde hair, and crimson eyes mark her as inhuman, and her aversion to the slightest sunlight peeking from the dark clouds hint at her nature. She opens her black parasol and wears her dark veil, and disembarks from the ferry; she flags down the first carriage and enters.

The porter (carriage driver?) Tells her that she has to wait for at least 3 more passengers before departing; she sighs, and looks outside the carriage window to see several more of the distinguished visitors, wondering who will she ride with.

1234511 ... 16