The Crimson Pact[Katarina x Fiora Fanfic]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

StarcallMeMaybe

04-30-2013

Welcome back.

AerithRayne

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BladeAngelx View Post
Hey everyone. I know that I've been gone for quite a while, been working on a few things in my own life, trying to get some things straightened out. To spare you a long story I'll simply state that I'm back, and I'm definitely writing again.

It's been a messed up last few months, and I let my writing fall by the way side, but that's over now, and there should be at least a few new chapters released in the following week or two. I've got a lot of lost time to make up for, but I'm going to dive right back in, and I hope you'll all rejoin me as we continue this story.
I'm glad to hear that perhaps you have a better handle of things in your life. I do hope that things continue to sort out. Welcome back (again), and I wish you the best of luck in juggling writing, sleep, and life. It gets difficult sometimes :P

Loso

04-30-2013

Blade is modest so I'll tell you what really happened. When he says "been working on a few things in my own life" he means i escaped from the Russians. By "trying to get some things straightened out" he means finding a way back to America and exacting revenge on the Russian menace.

YOUR WELCOME

AerithRayne

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AhLoso View Post
Blade is modest so I'll tell you what really happened. When he says "been working on a few things in my own life" he means i escaped from the Russians. By "trying to get some things straightened out" he means finding a way back to America and exacting revenge on the Russian menace.

YOUR WELCOME
Blade sounds so badass... can I walk in your shadow? I would be more than happy to writer about you and NOT post it. Privacy and such.

Loso

05-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AerithRayne View Post
Blade sounds so badass... can I walk in your shadow? I would be more than happy to writer about you and NOT post it. Privacy and such.
"I would be more than happy to writer about you"

"happy to writer about you"

"happy to writer"

"writer"

AerithRayne

05-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AhLoso View Post
"I would be more than happy to writer about you"

"happy to writer about you"

"happy to writer"

"writer"
This is what higher education does for you.

Don't waste your money, kids.

BladeAngelx

05-07-2013

Thank you all for welcoming me back. I've got 2 new chapters up and am working tirelessly on getting a few more out there in the near future. Hope that you'll enjoy the 2 new ones, and get ready for the pace of the story to start picking up. I sort of took it easy on myself with these 2 coming back after so long I need a little bit of warm up. But the action to come is sure to be some of my highest quality work to date, or at least I hope.

You're all wonderful, and it's great to be back,
-BladeAngelx

BladeAngelx

05-10-2013

bumps

BladeAngelx

05-18-2013

So i'm kinda straying away from my weekly releases and I realize it. I'm going to start opting to do much large monthly additions to the story(unless I find some more time in which they might become a little more random.) But for sure expect one large release per month.

In keeping with how my stories have always worked in the past as well as keeping things seperated those larger releases will still consist of a few chapters worth of text. As always I apologize for slacking so much. Got a lot of stuff on my plate as it stands right now, but I'm trying to get the next couple chapters polished and ready for FF.net.

Hope everyone is doing alright and still reading.

Also for anyone wanting to get a hold of me(for any reason at all, i'm a pretty social individual when I want to be.)

Feel more than welcome to add me on Skype(i'm not always voice chatting but i'm usually around)
shane.van.****

the last 4 stars are
d
y
k
e
(go figure it always stars out my last name... imma sue you Riot >_> that's inconsiderate.)

BladeAngelx

05-24-2013

chapter 7 released