[Skin] Akali Apache

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lusentz

12-04-2012

Hi guys,
I just draw that one and made some ajustement on photoshop.
What do you think?

PS : I can't color it, so if someone want to go in feel free to take a try...

WeMajor87

12-04-2012

I love it, I would really like to see it in colour though!

If you can't colour it you could always give some suggestions or thoughts on what colour scheme you envisioned when making it?

Mr Wreckz

12-04-2012

that is pretty cool but i assume it would be amarican only skin as i dont think many Europeans and Koreans know what a apache is, not saying they are dumb, just not familiar with native american tribes, but still a AWESOME skin

Lusentz

12-05-2012

Funny you say that, cause i'm indeed an european.
And yeah we do know apache, and others stuffs as iroquoian and Cheyenne. It just need to get a litlle bit interest in american old cultur which is part of our scholar program

But still Riot team actually adapt the name skin in the translation, they do not make a word to word translation,

Anyway thank you guys for your remarks.

The way i was looking for her, was somekind of crimson haired, and for the clothes i was thinking of the average indien color as the tanned skin of beast which is quite yellow and brown.
The detailv(jewel & stuff) was colored with red, blue, green and pink cause indian loved to wear flashy colors.

I made this cause I don't know if Riot has already planned it, but there is no indian in the league, plenty of cow boy in there but where are all those crazy killer with a mohawk.

Lord Hiryu Rhys

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2012

Great concept