IWillDominate Tribunal Permaban & eSports Competition Ruling

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Paper

Recruiter

12-04-2012

Wait, so why are all of his smurfs permabanned? That doesn't happen to anybody else.

ProfDrDeath

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonkeyPoop View Post
Was it really necessary to make an entire forum post, that the entire community is going to see, just to let us know he was banned. He's a top jungler on one of the best NA teams. Word would have gotten around, this is not just, although the ban was warranted.
This is kind of making an example out of it. In the community, there always are talks how Riot favors pro players and act lenient towards their toxic behaviour.

However, with doing this publically, they're really setting up a point and precedent, also for the other pros to see and maybe give them a chance for a behaviour change.

I am all agreeing with them.

VIOLENTxSHINOBI

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowKlown View Post
Another example of how the tribunal is broken completely. You can't see actions, replays, nothing that could have led to or justified calling some scrub trolling a pro player out.
Jesus, are people really this willfully ignorant towards facts?

Why don't people understand talking **** and raging is never OK, even if someone is having a bad game or trolling you. The answer to bad behavior is not more bad behavior, we learned this in like 1st grade... Come on now.

Blizzazz

12-04-2012

Wow Dignitas can't get a break first there managers house catches fire now a team member is permabanned. Sad day for Dignitas.

Saintshing

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alienwizard View Post
he was getting paid to play a videogame, something most people would kill for. and he blew it, its his own fault. You have to work to keep something that good, he threw it away because he couldn't be bothered to be a decent person. If i was in that position i would be the nicest person in the world guaranteed.
one thing to note is that, riot is not just punishing iwilldominate, they are also punishing the team dignitas as a whole

if dignitas are aware of the severity, they probably would have done something to force iwilldominate to improve his behavior or look for a sub

VoltNinjA

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Recruiter

12-04-2012

gggggggggggggggggg

Ruhroe

12-04-2012

I had no idea he was this ragey but I have gained a lot of respect for Riot for banning a popular player. It's really nice to know that they get treated like us. <3 you riot!

Renaito Yuujou

12-04-2012

More evidence of thin-skinned kiddies spamming punish? Yep. Just want to reiterate that I hate all of you, and am eagerly awaiting my ban for being trolled.

Farm

12-04-2012

Wow what a ****ing joke.
Do you not care about all the other pros that troll solo queue? Are you just starting this now?
I see top players on stream rage at team mates and swear all day and you are just starting to ban pros now?
LOL so dumb. I'm so disapointed.

ImsoMeow

12-04-2012

Sad to see someone who is very well known go down this path. Best of luck to Dig, and good job Riot