IWillDominate Tribunal Permaban & eSports Competition Ruling

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VIOLENTxSHINOBI

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by McGooferson View Post
Has everything to do with it... You say that "pro" players (regardless of sport) should be held accountable by the league for their actions in/outside of the game.

Kobe rapes women and continues his career np. IWD calls someone a noob and gets a 1 yr suspension?
No, I did not say that anywhere. I was responding to a person who did say that though. Again, please keep up.

cuboner

12-04-2012

But I like mean people. :[

LgIsgk

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masochist View Post
No. You're a 15 year old who is simply acting like every other know it all 15 year old with an inflated sense of self worth.

You don't even know what being assertive is, man.

And no, in the mature, adult world, you don't get punched in the nose for tossing out a simple suggestion.

P.s Yep, I'll call people ******bags. And *******s. But I'm not actively going out of my way to rage on people, insult people or make their game suck in general. There's a huge difference here.
Doesn't matter what the difference is, the Tribunal doesn't take into consideration the situation or circumstances under which something is said, only what is said. You call someone a, "d.ouchebag" and get reported, you're going to get punished.

Also, frankly I could give a **** if you think I'm 15 or have inflated self worth. You certainly are trying to harp on insecurities I don't have, meaning you have plenty yourself. Which isn't surprising.

Noobgrenade

12-04-2012

They've been needing to crack down on the pros forever.
Hopefully the unprecedented level of butthurt from fanboys and ragers increases exposure and makes the point.

mackman

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LgIsgk View Post

Also, frankly I could give a **** if you think I'm 15 or have inflated self worth. You certainly are trying to harp on insecurities I don't have, meaning you have plenty yourself. Which isn't surprising.
"It's pathetic when you do it, but witty and incisive when I do it!"

Masochist

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

Quote:
Doesn't matter what the difference is, the Tribunal doesn't take into consideration the situation or circumstances under which something is said, only what is said. You call someone a, "d.ouchebag" and get reported, you're going to get punished.

I'm not the one projecting here, buddy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mackman View Post
His posts are mostly hilarious.

LgIsgk

12-04-2012

Quote:
Sorry, I haven't called people 12 yet, I'll remedy that so your inaccurate, stupid assertion will be correct. Have to help these people with low self esteem, you know.

You're 12.

LgIsgk

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masochist View Post
I'm not the one projecting here, buddy.
You're projecting plenty, considering you are the one who started slinging the insults and passive aggressive behavior (Because you are afraid of openly aggressive behavior), but keep hiding behind the computer buddy, it's what you do best.

Kazzy99

12-04-2012

good job riot, you got 1/20 pro players that rage, now clean up the rest already, i wouldnt even say "pro", i seen many people on high elo streams rage harder then me and guess what, i get banned they dont, why you ask? because no one in high elo takes the time to report players unless it is serious, while down in 1200 elo people make it a mission to report every chance they get, common where is the trolls/unskilled/feeder bans? oh no? just harassment i guess even when its not directed at the person but just complaining about the unskilled player on your team to other members of your team or to opposing team, really riot rework your reporting feature and get rid of this child run tribunal

Masochist

12-04-2012

Quote:
I also enjoy how he uses words he really has no clue how to use.

Quite entertaining.

I wasn't insinuating that he's 15 as an insult, merely an observation of his poor attitude.

Look at this guy.

Quote:
You're projecting plenty, considering you are the one who started slinging the insults and passive aggressive behavior (Because you are afraid of openly aggressive behavior), but keep hiding behind the computer buddy, it's what you do best.
Wrong. I'm fine with aggression. There's just a time and a place for it, and a way to handle it.

You have no idea what passive aggressive means, first of all. Let's just cut it with that little bit of nonsense.