IWillDominate Tribunal Permaban & eSports Competition Ruling

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LgIsgk

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masochist View Post
You're trying to justify crappy behavior, what do you think that does for your perceived intelligence level?
You see it as crappy, I see it as assertive (depending on the circumstances, of course).

I see you trying to justify absolutely ridiculously unreasonable standards of passivity and stupidity though.

That's completely overlooking how easily you can be passive aggressive and almost never be banned by the Tribunal.

Masochist

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FargoneMyth View Post
The point is you shouldn't be allowed to act like a disgusting piece of **** telling people you're going to rape their mother and what have you and expect to get away with it.
Exactly.

I find it funny how the guy who is asking where survival of the fittest went has no clue what personal responsibility means.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LgIsgk View Post
You see it as crappy, I see it as assertive (depending on the circumstances, of course).

I see you trying to justify absolutely ridiculously unreasonable standards of passivity and stupidity though.

That's completely overlooking how easily you can be passive aggressive and almost never be banned by the Tribunal.
Sorry. But slinging around insults is not being assertive. It's being an ass.

Passive aggressiveness isn't nearly as obnoxious as straight up insulting people. Sorry. Hell, most of the time people don't even catch on. Though, I don't think you know exactly what passive aggressive means. ... Or assertive for that matter.

You can perform all of the mental gymnastics you want, use all of the faulty logic and pretend to be some sort of intellectual(When it's clear that you lack the logical faculties to be anywhere near that point.) But it won't change the fact that IWillDominate got what was coming to him.

xStrafee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

What about MLG's, IPL's? He definetly should be allowed to play in those.

Thedyingninja

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIOLENTxSHINOBI View Post
No man, it's called the law. If a company is letting workplace harassment go on they are idiots and will most certainly be facing much larger problems shortly.

Let me guess, you are not in any form of customer service management are you?

I manage a 13,000 client insurance brokerage, and I can promise you if one of my employees spoke that way to another employee (not joking around of course) he would be on unpaid vacation real quick. That attitude towards his EQUALS is far more harmful than they would be worth.
well, considering these people ARENT RIOT EMPLOYEES, the harassment laws dont apply. so kinda pokes a freakin BUS SIZED hole in your theory doesnt it, maybe you need someone else to manage your 13000 client insurance brokerage.

Graype

12-04-2012

cheat in worlds its k get fined, rage in solo queue get banned for 1 year. riot was doing so well, but this makes me so sad tt

Freykin

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydafexx View Post
I've been meaning to direct this thought at you.

You say you have to be reported a bunch so that you can even become a candidate in the tribunal.

Logically once you get in, you either have to instantly become perfect or face permaban eventually.

The tribunal does not reward behavior improvement, at all.
From what I've heard, your previous cases aren't considered for your next tribunal case. Not certain on that, but I remember reading something along those lines.

aliciazoR

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xStrafee View Post
What about MLG's, IPL's? He definetly should be allowed to play in those.
Riot is the main supporter for those events... so no, he wont be playing nothing that is Riot related for a year.

LgIsgk

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masochist View Post
Passive aggressive attacks? I wouldn't get banned for it, let alone reported. You are exhibiting pretty stereotypical immature behavior.

I'd get a broken nose for telling Kobe he shouldn't trash talk?

Yeah.

It's like I'm chatting with a 15 year old.

--- Oh. I probably am.
Damn, man, you definitely know how to work the system if you can avoid getting banned for calling someone a "d.ouchebag" when others are getting banned for, "GG nub".

Also, yeah I'm pretty sure you'd get a broken nose if you got into Kobes face and told him what to do.

In closing, if I'm 15, that's even better, I'm a 15 year old more intelligent than Mr Grandpa.

VIOLENTxSHINOBI

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thedyingninja View Post
well, considering these people ARENT RIOT EMPLOYEES, the harassment laws dont apply. so kinda pokes a freakin BUS SIZED hole in your theory doesnt it, maybe you need someone else to manage your 13000 client insurance brokerage.
THEN DON'T USE THE ****ING WORKPLACE AS A COMPARISON FIRST YOU MORONs....

DID YOU EVEN LOOK TO SEE WHAT I QUOTED IN MY RESPONSE? JFC SO MANY DUMB ASSES.

EDIT:
If you can't keep up with the conversation just STFU and sit it out please.

Dischu

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
The number of games in the Tribunal Case does not reflect how many reports/games it took you to get into the Tribunal.

Let's say a player gets reported 100 times in 100 games. An absurdly high number. The Tribunal then begins building a case for the player. The Tribunal would then randomly sample the player's recent match history and pull a few recent games--it could be 1-5, but this number is not related to how many games or reports got you into Tribunal to begin with.
AKA you're making **** up. Your report system is a god damn joke. There is a language filter, there is an ignore option. USE THE **** OR TAKE IT OUT.

I've seen Dyrus on stream "HOLY **** HOW BAD ARE YOU" and I get banned for much less. Your colors are showing, and it's painfully obvious.