Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

IWillDominate Tribunal Permaban & eSports Competition Ruling

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

2pudge1cup

12-04-2012

is this the same as that myth51 guy last night????

tbh good riddance anyway. these guys got away with way too much in the past, and riot had to make an example of one to look somewhat serious.

bad team GG

12-04-2012

Quote:
Letkhar:
Meanwhile, in TSM land Dyrus rages, intentionally feeds, and ragequits every other game.

If you want me to actually take you seriously about this you need to be consistent.

I was watching a stream a few months back where his jungler ganked unsuccessfully and he died because of it, said "I'm not wasting my time playing with these scrubs" and got up and walked away ~4 minutes into a game.

I understand why IWD got hit with the banhammer but you guys walked by a coke dealer to arrest someone for loitering.

1st HanarSpectre

12-04-2012

Quote:
DonkeyPoop:
Was it really necessary to make an entire forum post, that the entire community is going to see, just to let us know he was banned. He's a top jungler on one of the best NA teams. Word would have gotten around, this is not just, although the ban was warranted.

Yes.
Every time a pro player sneezes, people post 100 thread about it. I can't blame Riot for trying to contain the massive amount of incoming posts to one thread.

Kitsunetsukiko

12-04-2012

So when will Dyrus be suspended? He's ragequit games on stream numerous times and not a single suspension.

iMyung

12-04-2012

Quote:
bitingpig:

In addition, all other existing known accounts used by IWillDominate are permanently banned.

I'm surprised by this part. Most people who get permanently banned just play on an alt account. Why was this case an exception to ban his alts too?

Lint Wizard

12-04-2012

I played with/against this guy on several occasions on Dominion, and he was one of THE WORST allies/opponents I have ever played with. Thank you, Riot!

He might remember me as "THAT SKARNER" on his team or "THAT 1st PLACE ZED" on the enemy team.

Avalon Bright

12-04-2012

Lol. Sounds like a real jackass. Fair, next.

Drewbie

12-04-2012

way to flush a guaranteed salary ans any chance of huge tourney money down the toilet

Trazz

12-04-2012

Quote:
Noblepeasant:
Evidence that Riot doesn't show favoritism. +1

Unless you're on TSM.

FrostyDro

12-04-2012

I never knew anything about this guy's attitude but whenever I saw him on stream at some tourny I would think, "Man that guy looks like a negative nancy". Im glad I was right lol