IWillDominate Tribunal Permaban & eSports Competition Ruling

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

McGooferson

Senior Recruiter

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteAnderson View Post
stereotype much?
as for "real" pro sports like he NFL, NHL ect, "actions detrimental to the team or league" can get you suspended, fined or even banned. When you're considered a "pro" you have to be able to handle situations like dealing with regular players (LoL) in a mature way. If he can't handle playing with normal players other than his pro team then don't play on SoloQ. He wrote his own book just like everyone does. Don't feel sorry or stick up for someone that dug his on grave. He probably was warned numerous times before the ban hit so f**k him. Make room for someone that can possibly create a better image for LoL and Dignitas' sponsors.
Raping a woman and proof of paying her millions of dollars (not to mention the $1M+ ring he gave to his wife) to hush up is not "detrimental to the team or league"?

Pretty sure Kobe's still making an ass ton of cash playing basketball....

Exileqt

12-04-2012

Cool now ban doublelift

raincrusadee

12-04-2012

This is just more proof that this games multiplayer is **** and is not even worth playing anymore. If your so offended by what people say to you over the internet and how they act towards you maybe you need to look at your self in the mirror and ask if your to sensitive. Because i for one have not cared for what anyone has said to me in game or on the internet.

LgIsgk

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masochist View Post
I would if I ever had the chance to meet him.

I'm honestly fine with a little bit of trash talk.

But it sounds like this particular guy went above and beyond the call of duty.

But hey, whatever you have to tell yourself to justify the fact that you're an immature little ******bag(Or a manchild with the emotional depth of a 14 year old).
Oh man, passive aggressive attacks that would get you banned by the Tribunal but you use freely because you know Riot doesn't ban for it on the forums and that you aren't accountable otherwise because it's the internet?

You, sir, are a shining example for all us lesser mortals to follow.

Also, I would enjoy you getting dismantled by one of Kobes bodyguards who merely spends a night in jail for your broken nose.

McGooferson

Senior Recruiter

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIOLENTxSHINOBI View Post
Lolololololol are you REALLY comparing Kobe Bryant, arguably one of the best players of all time in his sport to IWD? Like really? Buahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

I think I just heard MJ chuckle a little.
You realize Kobe rapes women and pays them off right?

DJANGO UNCHAINED

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeRisiMiLaR View Post
BM in game, gets banned from pro-play.
Cheat in world championships, lose 30% of prize money.
Seems legit.
Honestly, it would bring justice to the world of League of Legends if Woong was permabanned.

IWillDominate gets permabanned, why isn't Woong permabanned for CHEATING?

Woong got a $30,000 dollar fine, why can't IWillDominate get a $30,000 fine?

Riot needs to standardize their punishment system. Unfair treatment.

Apparently trash-talking is more harmful than cheating.

VIOLENTxSHINOBI

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LgIsgk View Post
Insert any professional player, as I said. But your spamming of, "lolololol" articulates your intelligence level well enough that I probably won't care enough to respond to you again.
and your inability to make a good, or even remotely accurate comparison leaves me with little more than lolololololol.

Masochist

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LgIsgk View Post
Oh man, passive aggressive attacks that would get you banned by the Tribunal but you use freely because you know Riot doesn't ban for it on the forums and that you aren't accountable otherwise because it's the internet?

You, sir, are a shining example for all us lesser mortals to follow.

Also, I would enjoy you getting dismantled by one of Kobes bodyguards who merely spends a night in jail for your broken nose.
Passive aggressive attacks? I wouldn't get banned for it, let alone reported. You are exhibiting pretty stereotypical immature behavior.

I'd get a broken nose for telling Kobe he shouldn't trash talk?

Yeah.

It's like I'm chatting with a 15 year old.

--- Oh. I probably am.

FargoneMyth

12-04-2012

The point is you shouldn't be allowed to act like a disgusting piece of **** telling people you're going to rape their mother and what have you and expect to get away with it.

VIOLENTxSHINOBI

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by McGooferson View Post
You realize Kobe rapes women and pays them off right?
You realize that has NOTHING to do with his ability to play basketball and the way off comparison of IWD and him?